Lost all my boosters and then some

Options
Suuut
Suuut Posts: 3 Newbie

I play with a fairphone and often the play gets a little jammed. But now it jammed a lot and I lost all my boosters. I contacted King and they just do not reply but sent the same mail pointing towards this community. But I checked here and there seems very little this community can do.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,822 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that if you delete and reinstall the game, then Boosters can be lost and just saved Levels.

Please check links bellow about lose booster Here

• Suuut
    Suuut Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, thanks. But I did not reinstall the game. And the game says I am not connected, but the phone is definitely connected. Its a mess.....

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,209 Candy Moderator
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi @Suuut🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!

You said your game gets "jammed"! I think it is called as "lagging"!! Usually, it can happen due to weak internet connection and/or low on memory!!

Can you check the "Settings" on your game and see how much storage is there on your device memory? The minimum storage space required/recommended is 2GB!

Also, can you check the "operating software" version your phone has right now?

All these things matter for our Apps to work smoothly😉

Talk to you in a bit! Have a great rest of the day🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?