⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1128 only 12 moves?

Options
2»

Answers

• Daniel_Chandler
    Options

Hi Daniel, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

Is this a blip or is this is ? 1128 with 12 moves is virtually impossible , gameover I think ,
  • Heather_N_2
    Heather_N_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2018
    Options

I also only have 12 moves for this level. I read the article you posted, Elsa, but don't quite understand how King can consider changing the moves from 40 to 12 "minor." King just wants our money, as I have always suspected. This is not the first time this has happened. I actually stopped playing this game for a couple of years after not being able to pass an impossible level. I decided to try the game again and miraculously it worked. Go figure.

• Heather_N_2
    Heather_N_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I also had a hard time with this level. Finally got lucky after many many tries.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Heather, that is awesome that you cleared it!

• SBB123
    SBB123 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I can't be bothered anymore with CCS.  From 40  moves to 12, and "Elsa" keeps saying she'll let an admin know.  It's a bot answer. Nothing ever gets done. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

No it's not a bot answer because it's a human being answer!  Yes some things do get done and also when players write back here saying that they cleared it then the studio doesn't always make the changes.

• AndyRoos
    AndyRoos Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    Glad to see it’s no longer 12 moves and we have 16. But it really is just dumb luck to be able to complete it. 
  • rusky
    rusky Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options
    Elsa is definitely not a bot. She found a candy crush blogger to show me the mechanics of a travelator on another level. I’m cross with myself on this level, first game I had 3 jellies left and could have used my saucer or even a lollipop . I’d no idea it would become problematic, hard with no boosters left . It’s good to see some of you got through 
  • Sabramom
    Sabramom Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I realize candy crush (King) wants to make money on this game.  Do they realized taking a level from 50, to 40, to 16 and now 12, in a game with as many difficulties as 1128 is ridiculous and impossible.  I even paid for and used bombs, etc. and this is impossible and boring.  I started CC once before and this may be the level I quit on!  I think you should reconsider some of these levels where you have decreased the amount of moves to almost nothing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?