Options
jeaniebroyles
jeaniebroyles Posts: 2 Newbie

Not getting lives from friends like I did, May get 2 or 3 a day

Answers

• Peter1950
    Peter1950 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I am still being requested to send out new lives daily to my friends and this morning I accepted and sent over 40 new lives. However over recent weeks despite having over 1000 friends on my account I am now only receiving single figures daily from my requests. Can anyone advise me why this is happening. In the past I had the maximum 200 lives but of course could only use 20 per day. I now have zero lives having used the only 3 that I received this morning. Can anyone throw any light on why is happening please?.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,203 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for reporting . Please give your feedback and for more info here and here

• kiara_wael
    edited September 2023
    Options
  • eb4039eB
    eb4039eB Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited September 2023
    Options

I used to get extra plays from my friends but recently I’ve not gotten any. I’m able to give them out but not receive! What’s up with that???

• kiara_wael
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info about lives Here

• kingsmen96
    kingsmen96 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I can’t play as long as I want. I have lots of lives but I’m told I have reached my maximum for the day. I’m trying to win the race for gold bars but I can’t play anymore. Wth???

also my husband plays too and he gets to watch 3 videos after each lose to continue to play but I don’t get this option. I never get any help!! Very frustrating ready to quit

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,793 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

Hello @kingsmen96🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

The Candy Crush game studio has been making a lot of changes to the game, and keeping a limit on the Lives we use per day is another change they brought in!! I think, they just want to test how players feel about it🤔🤔 I will pass on your feedback.

And, with regards to the Advertisements -- it is a feature that is also another test. The game team sends various features to different groups of players and check how we receive those features. If a feature is received well, it will be moved to more groups of players. But, it will take time for all the players to receive the feature.

So, only your husband is in the test group right now and you are not! You will too receive the Ads... but, just a matter of time👍️ I would recommend you to stay active in the game, keep the game updated with latest version and make sure your device have at least 2 GB free memory space!

If you have further questions, please reply back by typing in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day 🍫🍫

• kingsmen96
    kingsmen96 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2023
    Options

I’m not happy about limiting lives. I will probably lose the race due to this. As far as the ads being a test group, my husband has had it a very long time so I can’t imagine that you can still call it a test group. In my experience a test group in a game is temporary. It’s not equitable to us to chose a group for such a long period of time and not give it to us all. I hope that the test group for limited lives last as long as the ads. I will continue to play for only a bit longer to see if anything changes.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,793 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2023
    Options

I agree with everything you say @kingsmen96

I am also a player like you, and I too am not happy that I do not receive some great features like Advertisements and special events!! I am just assuming that because there are large number of Candy players, it is taking forever for the Ads to reach us!!

I will make sure to pass on your feedback to our Candy game In-charge🍫🍫

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?