📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How can level 1810 ever be completed?

Options

Answers

• 56cheffy
    56cheffy Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

At last it's been fixed....Still not managed to complete it though, but only had 5 tries.Will have completed it by the end of the day for sure.
  • Fumorati_Fu
    Fumorati_Fu Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

The Development Team is working on the solution and I will update you as soon as possible.

Kindly disregard that this thread has been marked down as solved. Unfortunately it is currently not possible to change the status of the thread.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

But is much more dificult now! What have you done? It's a joke?
  • Pinkesh_K_Anand
    Pinkesh_K_Anand Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

The Kings have changed the Level 1810 a little bit. But the problem is as it is. They have also added the Color Bombs but kept the candies of Six colour which was the main reason of hardship of the level
  • Pinkesh_K_Anand
    Options

Thank you all so much for taking the time to highlight your feedback regarding this level. Here at King we value the thoughts of our loyal players. We have passed these suggestions on and this level will be updated for the next release. :-) 

Level 1810 is still impossible
  • Pinkesh_K_Anand
    Options

If it happens like this, we will have to leave Candy CrushIf the number of colour candies are not reduced to four, I am gonna leave Kings Candy Crush
  • Spring_Ho
    Spring_Ho Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited June 2016
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Not easy to pass this level with a lot of time bomes:(
  • Snipergiac
    Snipergiac Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for fixing it! Level 1810 accomplished few minutes ago. Now it is possible... Thanks again!
  • MTV
    MTV Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Thank you for fixing this!
  • MT-B
    MT-B Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Hi guys,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

So, Level 1810 has finally been amended. Company's are often judged on how effectively they respond to a crisis. King took over a week to respond to the issue. A statement that it would be resolved on the next release proved to be untrue and showed no sense of urgency. King should realise that the players affected by being marooned on an unplayable game were its best customers - the most successful at the game and the ones who create revenue. They were then told that the Development Team (who created the problem and failed to flood test it) were still working on a solution but no deadline was offered. Finally when a new release occurs no notification is provided to the players affected, no apology is offered and no compensation paid to those who needlessly wasted lives, time and boosters vainly attempting to win an impossible game. Absolute shambles King...I think you'll be deposed as well as despised.
  • tinzac
    tinzac Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

Thanks to all of you who wrote above regarding level 1810 being a major problem.  If you look towards the top below my original question you can see that the second person from King (Mark) responded saying the development team is working on a solution and that it is not resolved yet.  So hang in there! 

Yeah, there solution was to add bombs, way to go! Now instead of being killed with a shuffle glitch, I get bombs counting down to 0 and it's still timed

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?