⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

The Style of Candy Crush on Pc has changed to Mobile and reset me to level 350 from 2020

Options
Oliver_Barnes
Oliver_Barnes Posts: 1 Newbie

The Style of Candy Crush on Pc has changed to Mobile and reset me to level 350 from 2020

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi Oliver,

I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on mobile/tablet.

Thanks!

• BrynnM
    BrynnM Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi Oliver, if I understand you correctly, the same thing happened to me today. I logged on my laptop to play and the screen changed and started downloading...at first it had me at level one, then it finally caught up to where I actually am, around 2017. I liked the version I have been playing all this time and have asked this question myself. I'd like to think we have a choice.

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3
    Options

Hi Oliver, if I understand you correctly, the same thing happened to me today. I logged on my laptop to play and the screen changed and started downloading...at first it had me at level one, then it finally caught up to where I actually am, around 2017. I liked the version I have been playing all this time and have asked this question myself. I'd like to think we have a choice.

If you're asking yourself that question then you may have missed the point as to why they're moving from Flash to HTML5. Firstly, Flash has major security issues (which is why it's being fazed out by most, not just King) Secondly, Facebook announced they will no longer support Flash in the near future and will move on to HTML5, so either King follows the change or they condemn people on PC to not being able to play all together, those are the choices available.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?