"Report player" screen

Options

Answers

• marcys
    marcys Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

I will pass this information forward to our support team and I will keep you updated with any news I receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I'm having the SAME issue! It began yesterday after agreeing to the new security info. I'm on a PC using windows 10. I also have the game installed on a tablet using Android which is unaffected.
  • Carolyn_Shaw
    Carolyn_Shaw Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Sorry, I don't know the answer either, but I have EXACTLY the same issue as you. It was fine yesterday, but now [5th April 2017], after agreeing to policy changes it is just as you describe. i haven't bothered to reinstall, but rebooted my PC. No joy. Help, someone, please. This has to be a bug of some sort, doesn't it?

Has anyone found a solution to this issue yet. Very frustrating..
  • Gordon_Barnett
    Gordon_Barnett Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

I will pass this information forward to our support team and I will keep you updated with any news I receive.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Same problem
  • Terry_Burden
    Terry_Burden Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Still same issue today. Unfortunately uninstalled before reading these posts Sure we will lose all our boosters if they ever get this fixed.
  • Larry_Ellis
    Larry_Ellis Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

Having the same problem as others above, also, don't know where this Emogee came from. It's not the pic on my game. So far no problem with Soda Saga or Jelly Saga, Knock on Wood.
  • Buckeye
    Buckeye Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I have been having the same issue since April 5th.  I reported it to support by email, but their response was to send me a link here to speak with fellow players.  Blah, blah...blah.  Hope the issue is fixed soon. 

I too reported the problem to support and got back the link for this site.
  • joke_visser
    joke_visser Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello all,

Kind regards,

Johnny

still not working :(
  • Kimberly_Bruklis
    Kimberly_Bruklis Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Same problem here. anybody found the solution?

I don't think we are able to do anything as a player. I've uninstalled the game, reininstalled it, cleared my cookies from my browser, cleared the flash cache.....tried everything and nothing works. It's an issue that that King support has to fix on their end.
  • Silky-2
    Silky-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been having the same issue since April 5th.  I reported it to support by email, but their response was to send me a link here to speak with fellow players.  Blah, blah...blah.  Hope the issue is fixed soon. 

I reported the problem too and I still don't know how to solve it. Any ideas?
  • Silky-2
    Silky-2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here. anybody found the solution?

The question is when? Are they even aware of it? #reportabuseking

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?