Candy crush keeps freezing

Options
Chrissy1950
Chrissy1950 Posts: 12 Level 2

The game continually freezes. I have to close it down totally and restart, even then it sometimes doesn’t start, the screen locks and freezes on my iPad and iPhone. I lost 4 hours of free time as a result. When it does start I often only get one game in then it does it again

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,803 Candy Moderator
    Options
  • Chrissy1950
    Options

I’m well aware of all the things you said. My iPad and iPhone are up to date with software, I updated the game, I swipe up and close the game down. It’s obviously a problem at your end. The problem has only started in the last few days and I’ve been playing candy crush for years. Hopefully your software technicians sort the problem out sooner rather than later as it’s very annoying. There’s no way I intend deleting the app and reinstalling it!

• Chrissy1950
    Options

As I said, I’m well aware of all of those hints you directed me to, nothing works. The game is working intermittently. The screen goes dark and freezes. I’m on level 7050 and I’m pretty aware of how to trouble shoot when things go awry with games or other apps on my devices. As I mentioned, the problem would appear to be at your end. Get your hard working technicians on to it. Emailing me with your standard solutions is not the answer 🤷🏼‍♀️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,206 Candy Moderator
    edited February 15
    Options

Hello @Chrissy1950🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that your game is freezing on both your Apple devices!!

Can you please tell me which model are they? Do you have the latest software on both the devices?

I was about to suggest you to contact the King Player Support team, but looks like you already did!

That automated email you have received was not intended just for you, but it is the initial email all players receive when we send a complaint to the Player Support team. And, those standard solutions are generic troubleshooters that work for many simple issues.

Please wait for 2 days and if nobody contacts you by then, send a reply through that initial email and inform them that you are still waiting for assistance. A real agent will reach out to you soon. Once, an agent contacts you, it is only a matter of time that they figure out the issue and resolve it for you👍️

Except for Community Managers, everybody that helps out in this Community are just players like you. But, the Moderators are given few extra tools and information about the glitches, issues, etc., and how to help our co-players!

Hope the issue will be resolved quickly and you will play the game soon🍫🍫

• Chrissy1950
    Options

I’m running iOS 17.3.1 on my devices. The point is, this has only just become a problem with Candy Crush. It’s always functioned extremely well. I can play one game, not complete the tasks, click play again, then it freezes. I swipe up, sometimes it works and other times stays in the freeze mode

• TwinMum123
    TwinMum123 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi, exactly the same has happened to me! I literally came on here to see if anyone else is having the same problem. This is day 2 now where I haven’t been able to play. I open up the game and the main screen is frozen/ dull, this is on my ipad and mobile. I’m approaching 11,000 levels and have never had a problem.

I have tried everything, all the troubleshooting tips and don’t recommend deleting and reinstalling like I did! I am at a loss, its being investigated so waiting to hear 🤞

l’m missing my Candy Crush fix 😭

• Nita12
    Nita12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

all of a sudden my ipad will not load candy crush. Is anyone else having the same problem?

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,803 Candy Moderator
    edited February 16
    Options

Hi and welcome to the King Community

Please check this page Here

• PummyRaj
    edited February 15
    Options

Hello @TwinMum123🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

First of all, I am so sorry to hear that you have reinstalled your game! If only you have come here before😢

We are always advised by the Community In-charge team not to suggest the reinstallation of the Apps. Because, players will lose all their saved boosters as well as the Lives received from their friends, and both are not reimbursable by the King team!!

Since there are 2 of you that is experiencing "freezing" issue, I will report to our Community In-charge.

Can you please check which version of the App you have right now? Also, are logged into the game with Facebook or Kingdom account or Apple ID?

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for replying back, Chrissy🤗

Since there are 2 of you with the same issue, and both are using iOS devices, I will report the issue to our Candy Community In-charge.

I need one more detail from you! Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account or Apple ID?

** If you hear back from the Player Support team, please continue talking with them as well!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?