Candy Crush Moderator Questions

Options
2»

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Colleen12 - game moderators are assigned to specific games and we work for the Community Manager assigned to that game. For example I am the GM for Candy Crush Saga so I report to @QueenB.

However some GMs assist with more than one game, so they may interact with more than one Community Manager. You can tell by looking at our signature blocks.

Also a GM can interact with different CMs when certain ones may be on vacation or during certain events etc.

😊🐨💕

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,976 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi @Scooterpie - I just tried to click on the link and found the same issue. I’ll make sure I bring it up to the CMs.

Thanks for pointing it out.

😊🐨💕

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited April 3
    Options

Hi @Colleen12 🤗

All Moderators are Volunteers and players just like you and others.

I am not sure what you mean by “report to a Manager”! When I see complaints about issues or glitches in the game that needed to be reported to the game Studios, or some questions that I do not know answers to, I will contact the Community Manager(s), as I would like to help those players to the best of my ability!

All moderators work in different way! I will just speak about myself! For me being a “Moderator” is a responsibility! I have signed up because I want to help😊 Other than that, as players and Community members, we all are the same. Hence, there won’t be any biased treatments. If I find a disrespectful comment from anybody, I will report that! And, you can do the same if you see something that is not right 👍

Please let me know of you have any questions 🙏🏼

• Colleen12
    Colleen12 Posts: 694 Level 4
    Options

@PummyRaj "you can do the same if you see something that is not right" I put this portion of your comments in quotes because I want to emphasize specifically on this comment on how little we as players can do.

Please understand that as a Community Moderator / Player I am not singling you out, I tagged you specifically since you seem to be the most active and engaging here in the community

I come here for help with my game. All I see are comments from people releasing their frustrations and anger about a game that is totally not treating all players equally. I am leaving two screen shots here, I have many more examples of this, and I would like you to comment about how you would deal with this specific scenario. Please be aware that I have already received a response from King regarding this issue, and I am not happy with the many responses and opinions of Customer Care Reps who have very different opinions depending on what day of the week it is. Now they are no longer replying to my online submissions but I continue to get multiple Customer Care Satisfaction Surveys daily even though I have not submitted anything.

I have already sent a detailed post, which apparently, must be approved before it can be posted. So in essence we are all being monitored here in the Community. So whether you are Community Manager, Moderator or player how would you deal with this situation? Would you just give up playing out of sheer frustration??

Thank you I really appreciate you honest truthful feedback in this matter. Have a great day 😊

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,031 Level 5
    edited April 3
    Options

If your point is that there were two different versions of the bash for bars event, that is something we have discussed and wondered about here in the community and never got an answer from King as to why there are always several different versions of each event. Or did your event Bash for Bars change in prize before you claimed it? I think the worst example is the top win streak: There is one version that gives two colour bombs on your starting board, and it is really overpowered compared the the top win streak with just one colour bomb. Yes, it is baffling as to why King do this, but you won't get an answer from them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?