⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

If I am changing phones

Options
caseyp
caseyp Posts: 13 Level 2

If I am changing phones and want to download to my new phone, how do I get to keep my gold and my boosters?

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,009 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @caseyp🤗 A Warm Welcome to our sweet King Community!

When we change our device and transfer the game to new device, only the level progress and Gold Bars will be transferred as these both are saved to King servers!

Whereas Boosters and the Lives received from friends won't be transferred as these are stored on device's local memory! Please check this link for more detailed information --> Moving progress to new device.

If you have any questions, please reply back by typing in the box given below 🍫🍫

• caseyp
    Options

ty I have given up on getting my boosters back and the gold but I can’t win any races because when I join the race the other racers are already across the finish line. So it is not a fair race. Something is wrong with that part of the system.
    and the other issue is, I am on level 9000 and something, but it did not transfer over my level of achievement. It has me at 1000 and something.

• caseyp
    edited April 23
    Options

RummyRaj, please reply to me!!!
    You can send it to Penny * That would be awesome.

*Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hi Casey @caseyp🙋‍♀️

I did not receive the notification about your comment! My apologies for the late response!

That glitch with Episode Race is occurring to few players for some odd reason! We had some players complaining few months ago, but lately, I haven't seen anybody!

I would suggest you to contact the King Player Support team and send them a complaint. You can do this directly from your game on your phone. Please follow below steps⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel located in the top right corner of the game map screen (or bottom left corner of game home screen - where you click on Play);
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • Scroll down to Events and click on it;
    • Select Episode Race and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill up the form and send your complaint.

Once you send the complaint, you will be receiving an automated response, which is an acknowledgement. Now, please send a reply through that automated email and provide the screenshots of your Episode Race glitch. An agent should be contacting you within 72 hours to discuss more.

** Contacting Player Support team is a time consuming process! Please do not give up and/or lose hope!

If you need further assistance, feel free to post back 🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    Options

With regards to different level progress on your new phone —> Are there stars on that 1000 something level?

Can you show me a screenshot of your game map screen?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?