Candy crush saga Candy Royale does not work - ❗Under Investigation!

Options

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,390 Candy Moderator
    edited June 25
    Options

Hello @Przemo7147🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

First of all, Congratulations for winning a big Jackpot of Gold Bars in Candy Royale race 👏👏👏

But, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your well deserved Gold Bars in your game! Can you please wait till tomorrow and get back to us?

I will report to our Community In-charge and see if there is a glitch in the game with Candy Royale feature, as yours might be 7th or 8th complaint I am attending today!!

Thank you for your patience & understanding!

Have a great rest of the day 🍫🍫

• PummyRaj
    edited June 25
    Options

Hi Christine🤗

I am thinking the same and have already reported to the CM after attending to 5th complaint!

And that complaint by GoDSkill, I have attended their first question few hours ago and suggested them to contact the PS team. I am waiting for their reply to see what might have happened there!!

If you see any other complaints, can you please inform them to wait till tomorrow (and not send them to PS), so that the Community In-charge can provide an update?

Thanks a bunch💕

With regards to your comment that went into Approval, only the CMs can take a look at those! I will give a heads-up to QueenB and she will clear the block as soon as she comes back tomorrow!

Thank you for your patience🙏

• GodSKill
    GodSKill Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 25
    Options

I was, but the e-mail didn't help

• PummyRaj
    edited June 25 Answer ✓
    Options

Oh!! Did you receive an automated email that tells you to try some troubleshooting steps like restart your device, etc., etc.,

If so, that is norm as it is the initial email we all receive after sending a compliant! Please don't pay attention to that, but send a reply through that email itself. You should see a note that says "to reply, type above this line". So, make sure to write a reply above that line (if you are using Gmail, as soon as you click on "reply", it will automatically take you above to that line👍️).

While writing your reply, please make sure to attach any screenshots you have to prove that you did win the Jackpot and the Gold Bar rewards were not added to the game.

After this, you might have to wait about 72 hours (depending on how busy they are)! If you did not hear from an agent by then, please send another reply from that automated email itself and remind them that you are still waiting to be helped!

I don't think it will take that longer as I have already reported this issue to our Community In-charge as I have seen almost 10 players complaining about this issue!!

If I have any update, I will get back to you tomorrow.

Thank you so much for your patience & understanding🙏

• GodSKill
    GodSKill Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 25
    Options

Thanks, I really appreciate your help🙏🏽

• Przemo7147
    Przemo7147 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 25
    Options

Wie kennen Sie mich nicht sehen?? Es gibt nur einen mit diesem E-Mail Account

Also noch mehr beweise kann ich nicht schicken. Wenn das nicht hilft dann müsst ihr euch Gedanken machen über Eure Mitarbeiter. Ich verstehe nicht was ist da so schwer??????

• sonnae
    sonnae Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

In Candy Royale, I won 250 gold bars and my gold bars did not increase by 250.

• sonnae
    sonnae Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited June 25
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    edited June 25
    Options

Hello @sonnae🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Hearty Congratulations for winning that big amount of Gold Bars in Candy Royale Race👏👏👏

But, I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your Gold Bars into your game! There must be some glitch going on with this feature as you are the 4th complaint I have seen today🤔

You will have to send a complaint to the King Player Support and request for your missing your reward.

(1) If you are playing on Facebook browser (Chrome, Edge, etc.), please use this link to send your compliant —> https://soporto.king.com/contact

(2) If you are using a mobile device or the App version on Windows 10/11 to play the game. Please use below steps to send your complaint⬇️

• Click on the Pink Cogwheel (Gear icon) located in the top right corner of game map screen;
    • Click on the ? icon in Settings window;
    • In the Help Center, go down to "Events" and click on it;
    • Look for "Candy Royale" and click on it;
    • Scroll down all the way and click on "Contact Us";
    • Fill the form and send your complaint.

If you have further questions, please type below🍫🍫

• avivah
    avivah Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I started a doubleCandy Royale a few days ago, did really well for a while, but stopped getting notifications about it. Then today it said I had won the top tier with 91/however many levels and was one of two, showed the win screen for a total of 250 gold, then none of it showed up in my account. I'm very confused as to what just happened.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?