Won’t connect to internet or WiFi

dulcehdulceh Posts: 3
I can’t receive my earned boosters until it connects to the internet. I’m not getting my daily spins and also am unable to make purchases. I have cell service and WiFi but it’s not recognizing it 

Answers

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,087 Superstar
    Hi @dulceh and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I am sorry this is happening to you. Does your WiFi and cell service work well with other applications and games? If so, try clearing the cache of the game and check if your game is updated to the latest version. 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• dulcehdulceh Posts: 3
    My internet and wifi do work on all other apps.  I don't know how to clear the cache of the game.  It is updated.
    Thanks
    @dulceh Ok, can you please tell me which device do you use?

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• dulcehdulceh Posts: 3
    I have an iPhone X.  Thanks for your help!!!
    @dulceh Iphone doesn't give so much freedom for clearing cache directly on your phone. The easiest way is to restart the phone. You can try that.

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• kiujokiujo Posts: 1
    edited February 5
    i have the exact same problem with all the King games i’m playing.
    I’m using an iphone & ipad.

• Marc_SchiehslMarc_Schiehsl Posts: 7
    King, same issue here.  For the last few weeks.  Can't buy anything or use bars.  I can get a free spin when the timer is up but nothing else.  NEED more boosters and can't buy them. (just get a round dotted circle spinning and cant connect to store)   I am on Windows 10.   All windows updates are applied and my internet works fine for all other apps and games.  Deleted and reinstalled CCS several times.... NG.   Help!
  • lordylordy Posts: 1
    Same here please help
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,595 Superstar
    Hi guys, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

❤️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❤️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❤️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• ella99ella99 Posts: 2
    The game keeps telling me i am not connected, yet, i see my picture in a bubble. I have lost countless boosters and have complained to no avail. There is no reason to keep playing if i don’t get what i have earned