We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

How to fix the grey screen problem(╥﹏╥)

KANAE520
KANAE520 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited August 15 in Support

Hi everyone!I don't know why when I login to the game(PC-Facebook&iPad), it will show the grey screen and I can't do anything. Nothing happens when I press anywhere!I have tried restarting the device & re-downloading the app, it still can't fix the problem.

How can I fix this problem 。・゚・(つд`゚)・゚・?This problem has been bothering me for several days. I want to play CandyCrushSaga(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 153,446 Candy Moderator
    edited August 15

Hi And Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please try force close the Apps and log in again. And please check this page for more info Here

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,349 Candy Moderator

Hello @KANAE520 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

I am sorry to know that your game is affected by the Grey screen! This is an unknown glitch, that has been affecting some players!!

This glitch usually resolves by itself! For some players it took a day and for some players, it took about a week! Since you are already experiencing this glitch from several days, I am hoping that it will be cleared in next couple of days!!

But, Please do not reinstall your game as that will not resolve the issue.

If you are willing to, please send a complaint to the King Player Support team to let them know about the glitch. Let me know if you need help with that!

If you have further questions or to reply back, you can simply type below 🍫🍫

• raneegrissbennett
    raneegrissbennett Posts: 3 Newbie

Please fix this game goes to grey screen now not just for the treasure hunt I'm on level 16909 and it never happened until I reached level 16907 I just want it fixed I have emailed a number of times but no answers I love playing this game but I don't want to be forced to delete the game I've worked hard to build up my gold bars and special features if it can't be fixed then tell me

• raneegrissbennett
    raneegrissbennett Posts: 3 Newbie

Is anyone going to answer me on this problem always a grey screen I have forced stop the app turned my phone off and on many times restarted my phone many times have the newest version of the game now all I want is a simple question answered for me or do I need to delete the game to get it to work I can't even sign in on my Facebook account without it going to a grey screen please help

• Gilberts
    Gilberts Posts: 17 Level 2

Is anyone going to answer me on this problem always a grey screen I have forced stop the app turned my phone off and on many times restarted my phone many times have the newest version of the game now all I want is a simple question answered for me or do I need to delete the game to get it to work I can't even sign in on my Facebook account without it going to a grey screen please help

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?