⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• Brittany_Maria
    Brittany_Maria Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hello,

I have seen numerous people complaining on this forum about Level 352 and how it only has 12 moves but there has been no good answer for why this is. 

It is impossible to beat this level in so few moves. The walnuts aren’t even in the gameboard during those moves! 

Is there a way to change the level back to 30 moves (the way it was before)? 

Thanks! 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Brittany,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

I just searched here in the community and one player complained a year ago and only one other player complained it 2 months ago.  Players are passing these levels using boosters.

• Ben_David
    Ben_David Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is B.S. please fix. Still only 12 moves

• Shannan_Genest
    Shannan_Genest Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited November 2018
    Options

I have been struggling through levels for months now and often refer to my favorite Candy Crush adviser, Suzy Fuller, for advice on how to pass certain levels, but time after time I'm finding that videos she has created show methods unavailable to me as certain boosters have been removed from the entry screen (coconut wheels, for example), or, now, the number of moves have been drastically reduced. I am currently on level 2218 and have 15 moves to clear 64 jelly, whereas Suzy has a tutorial where she has 27 moves to do the same thing. I must say, I'm thankful the timed levels are gone, as I've always HATED those, but I sometimes get stuck on levels where that was how they've been recorded by Suzy or others with tips, and yet my board is nothing like theirs....

Suzy often even encourages using boosters like lollihammers that many players might have to buy, which would be in your favor (even though some might be able to  accrue them through other means if they had the time), and yet I now find that many of us have been victimized by your game by being added to some ridiculous test group about which we had no choice. I feel as if I am being manipulated, much like when Facebook began tampering with its members and the content they would see in their feed when it all became depressive content.

THIS IS NOT RIGHT! 

People have told me for years to stop wasting my time playing games like Candy Crush and that pet game I played for a bit, and, before them, Farmville and Mafia Wars on another platform, but I enjoy, or have in the past, taking some time to decompress from my day while playing these games. If this continues, I will likely finally take their advice and turn to something else outside of your realm. 

Please, King, return us all to the same playing field and allow us to progress. When I have to spend days trying to pass a level or can't even go to my Candy Crush guru, Suzy, for some advice on how to pass it because she isn't part of this year group and can't replicate how to have to do it with my reduced tools and moves, I want nothing more than to just walk away. And even if she COULD re-record the level, as she has been trying to do on so many other levels you've changed, the chances of her being able to get to mine before I lost my mind would be minimal.

• Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

To get boosters,  collect each daily one. And also use the Spin Wheel once per day. If you time it right, you can land on the Hammer or the Switch Hand (I have not yet landed on the Jackpot) .. Also if you can collect Sugar Drops as that will open the Candy Dispenser at various accumulations and give you some good boosters. Try to only use the boosters when absolutely needed. And if you find a level might have too few moves, try it on the other platform. I have seen levels where more moves are available if you use Facebook to play the game as opposed to the Windows 10 App and others where it is the other way around, and yet other levels are the same on both platforms.

• pdesberg
    pdesberg Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have the same problem. Only 12 moves. I have  reloaded the app several times but without success. What can I do?
  • shannonmendoza
    shannonmendoza Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem. Please help!!
  • superstar
    superstar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I’m also having the same issue. I think it’s extremely unfair. 
  • calculated
    calculated Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I just very recently downloaded the game; made it to level 171, and having to crush 10 striped candies in 12 moves is absolutely ridiculous.  Making boosters, basically, a requirement to beat certain levels is a horrible business practice.  It's certainly not going to entice newer players to continue playing the game.  I'm glad I became aware of this before I devoted more time to the game.
  • jackie4019
    jackie4019 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    My daughter and I like to challenge each other by seeing who can go farther but it hardly seems fair when she has 40 moves and I have  only 12 for the same level.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?