💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Keep these thoughts coming everyone.  Hopefully the studio will decide to make a change on this!
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Khaos said:
    Pfft....
    Rough Translation:

Hi bank account,

Thank you for contacting King to let us know the possibility still exists to extract money from you,

I am going to tell you that I'm sorry you are unhappy with the changes made to CC "Build a Bot" we've made.

Because I tell you that I am sorry, does not actually mean that I am sorry in the way you think I am sorry, or at what level I care how you feel about our changes. 

Your feedback, that we utilize to formulate the best money making game, is important to us (we are not going to say how important it is to us), but not as important as our money. 

We appreciate the time you have taken to let us know your opinion, because again there might be a way for us to utilize your opinion and still get money from you. Not to mention it is cheaper than trying to take a poll. 

Our developers are always improving our games to make us more profit,  interactive enough to keep you interested, and to add new levels or dimensions to keep you playing.

I hope that further updates are more to your liking because we have try to  entertain every way possible to keep you paying/ playing. 

The entire response has been carefully designed to give you hope, but not give you any direct answers or information.

In short, we might bring it back, then again we might not. It is simply a correspondence to make you feel special and wanted so that you keep playing our game. 

Please note the extra effort we put in our happy, carefully designed stationary as well. 

Thank you!

Please do not search the Internet for the psychology behind our game
  • Dorn
    Options
     King, 

Thank you for giving a response, but I just want the game to be fun again. 

We all know how to talk all day long without saying anything. 

It's simple, make us happy and we will make you happy. 

• Khaos
    Options
    Dorn said:
    Khaos said:
    Pfft....
    Rough Translation:

Hi bank account,

Thank you for contacting King to let us know the possibility still exists to extract money from you,

I am going to tell you that I'm sorry you are unhappy with the changes made to CC "Build a Bot" we've made.

Because I tell you that I am sorry, does not actually mean that I am sorry in the way you think I am sorry, or at what level I care how you feel about our changes. 

Your feedback, that we utilize to formulate the best money making game, is important to us (we are not going to say how important it is to us), but not as important as our money. 

We appreciate the time you have taken to let us know your opinion, because again there might be a way for us to utilize your opinion and still get money from you. Not to mention it is cheaper than trying to take a poll. 

Our developers are always improving our games to make us more profit,  interactive enough to keep you interested, and to add new levels or dimensions to keep you playing.

I hope that further updates are more to your liking because we have try to  entertain every way possible to keep you paying/ playing. 

The entire response has been carefully designed to give you hope, but not give you any direct answers or information.

In short, we might bring it back, then again we might not. It is simply a correspondence to make you feel special and wanted so that you keep playing our game. 

Please note the extra effort we put in our happy, carefully designed stationary as well. 

Thank you!

Please do not search the Internet for the psychology behind our game
    Yes, exactly!
  • Dorn
    Options
    Khaos,

Let's see if I get a badge for that one! LOL! 😏

I'll try to play now and all of a sudden magically have zero boosters that I have accumulated!
  • Khaos
    Options
    Dorn said:
    Khaos,

Let's see if I get a badge for that one! LOL! 😏

I'll try to play now and all of a sudden magically have zero boosters that I have accumulated!
    I have already played my 5 minutes today stuck on one level using about 20 lives. I think I will win the weekly race at this pace!
  • Dorn
    Options
    2  Color bombs together. 
     No matter how much money you spend, which package you get, you cannot get two color bombs together with out the build a bot in the game. 

And to get that, you have to win a game that usually requires two together to have a chance. 

It's simply not fun to lose over and over and over! 

The carrot on the stick does not work if there's no carrot dangling from the stick! 

Aargh! 

I just finished getting my daily boosters that I could scrape  together by playing old levels and spinning the wheel.  I have 53 color bombs but you cannot put them together at the start of a game. 

• colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Dorn said:
    2  Color bombs together. 

I just finished getting my daily boosters that I could scrape  together by playing old levels and spinning the wheel.  I have 53 color bombs but you cannot put them together at the start of a game. 

I have the same problem, I can't get two together. Sometimes I win an extra colour bomb by watching a video, but they never end up next to each other and i'm unable to move onto the next level. Playing the same level over and over and over and... is no fun at all.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?