💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Since they changed Build a Bot (Please King change it back!!!) when I get to that first new level I try to use a cb with a wrap - that is my next best choice to clear as much of the board as possible. However King has started making the first level of a new episode a hard or super hard level making it that much more of a challenge!😒
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    When you start a new level, look at the arrangement of the board, before you move any candies, you can hit the lower left button and then hit the back arrow without losing a life. Must be done before you make any moves!

I have done this sometimes up to 20 plus times until I see an agreeable configuration on the board. Then I commence play. 
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Dorn said:
    When you start a new level, look at the arrangement of the board, before you move any candies, you can hit the lower left button and then hit the back arrow without losing a life. Must be done before you make any moves!

I have done this sometimes up to 20 plus times until I see an agreeable configuration on the board. Then I commence play. 
    I can't hit the back button without losing a life anymore. King must not like me. I get all of the "good changes".
  • Khaos
    Options
    And that's why I am so mad. I can't choose the best board to play without losing a life. I have had this change for about a year. That's why it only takes me a few minutes to go through 5 lives on some of these levels and forget about even keeping any boosters from build a bot. 

I haven't earned a badge lately either. Maybe King has made them harder to earn as well. Sarcasm.
  • Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    I take my phone to play CC during my oncology appointments. It used to be a huge stress reliever for me. Not anymore. Please Please Please restore our game!! The space dash and getting boosters by playing previous levels. 🙏 Please. 
  • stacierose
    stacierose Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    the game has lost a lot of its fun. i can't progress at all because of the loss of boosters. i have spent time and money playing this game and now find it to be impossible to progress. not fun anymore. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,984 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @khaos - I’m sorry to hear you can’t reset. I know other people in your same situation. Have you tried playing in airplane mode? Some folks say that way they don’t lose a life. Good luck. 
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    So this was the first Monday I have had with the new build a bot. It’s gone. Is this the new norm? Do you always lose it on Monday? Bueller? Anyone?
  • Khaos
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @khaos - I’m sorry to hear you can’t reset. I know other people in your same situation. Have you tried playing in airplane mode? Some folks say that way they don’t lose a life. Good luck. 
    Thank you for the airplane mode suggestion. I will definitely try that! Nope, still lose a life in airplane mode. 

Unfortunately, I still have build a bot.
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa said:
    I just sent the Community Manager a question about this asking if the studio will be considering changing it back because the vote count is so high.  So make sure that you vote and tell your friends to vote too.
    Elsa, do you lose your build a bot every Monday morning like the rest of us? Have you voted as well? What are your thoughts on this idea? 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?