💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Agreed, this needs reversing.  To take away something that we have been using to get through a level is to take away the game.  I like a challenge  but the only way I will get through 4465 is with build a bot or similar, or a lot of luck.  If I can't get through it within a week I shall be finding another game, and will be avoiding King games.

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @Elsa Is anybody listening to what we are saying. With all these comments and views you would think that someone from @King would have responded. Is @chickenslayer a community manager. I seem to remember getting help from him at some point. Somebody from King needs to respond. Communication goes a long way!!!!! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Carol_Martins, yes the studio is listening and hopefully we will see a change soon.  The Community Manager visits these ideas constantly and reports them to the studio.  I also wrote her last week asking what was happening.  What might happen is that you will find out via the game if and when the change comes.  I don't get notification that they made a change so I rely on the players here in the community to give us word that there has been a change.  Chickenslayer is a King Superstar like me.  You will find her most often in the Harm Heroes community.  Believe me I am trying to push and find out what's going on.  I'll ask the Community Manager today if she heard anything new.  Thank you for being very patient.
  • Pete_Lashmar
    Pete_Lashmar Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    I'd just like to add my voice in wanting the build a bot to be available for previous levels.

I'm currently on level 4509 and these higher levels need lots of boosters.
  • JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    This new build-a-bot is literally a game changer for me.  I will play no more new levels but continue to collect the sugar drop boosters in the event King decides this was a bad move on its part.  We used to get 60 gold bars and now we get 30 for the same price -- and now this! 
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Since I am not going to win the weekly race, I thought I would come here and try for a badge! For those in candy crush groups, make a post to encourage players to come and vote if their unhappy with the change. Have a great day!
  • JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options
    How does one vote?
  • Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    Right beside the title of this thread is a green box with an up arrow below a number. Press the up arrow once. 
  • Boop
    Boop Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Would love to see you bring back playing previous levels to earn boosters.  I also go back to level 1 to send rewards to my friends that aren't as high as me..  I agree without this I am losing interest..PLEASE BRING BACK..Ty
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    has everyone seen how and where to vote?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?