💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    edited March 2019
    Options
    In a message @Sukanta_Biswas said that build a bot will fall off soon and space dash/not space race will be available for new and old levels and they will be updating it soon. @Sukanta_Biswas will you please post this in the general discussion so everyone can see it? (@dorn @elsa)
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    I promise you all, I see only one reason for the change...  Greed. 

The game is no longer fun!!

It was an awesome game, then they change it after years!! 

Years man!! It takes me about 20+ minutes to post anything because I'm so mad, sad, disgusted etc...

I hate that it was such a fun game, only to see this change that ruined the fun!!!  It takes all I have not to expound how I would like!

I play other games, just not the same!!

Dont know how to get them to understand the impact is not small!!

I believe they must have a hefty flow of new users coming in that do not know any better, or something. 

Years of money, loyalty, and getting others to play mean nothing to them apparently!!

I wanna "let them have it" verbally, I just know it won't help. They hear us without yelling, they just don't seem to care enough to change it back. I feel cheated. I feel angry. 

Just gotta keep on them until they respond one way or another.....
    Aaarrrgghhh!!! ☹️
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @Dorn thanks for writing what you wrote above.  I am not going to close this message but I do expect people to have respect for one another here.  I am just as frustrated as you because I can only do this event with new levels.  I am a game player like everyone else here so I can totally empathize with what everyone has to say.
  • Dorn
    Dorn Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options
    Elsa, 

Thank you for the response!

I think it's important to know that you are in the same boat 

Keep pushing!!

Thank you,

Dorn
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,960 Candy Moderator
    Options
    It’s obvious people feel very strongly about this issue and the majority definitely want build a bot to change back to the way it was. I appreciate people like Elsa and the other Suoerstars for their feedback and acting as an interface with the King management. I just hope King truly listens to us and takes action to rectify this situation as soon as possible. 
  • Bounce777
    Bounce777 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    I am glad to see some of us are on the same boat - I am over 50, turned to the game due to Real Life giving me a nasty ulcer and so much stress that  I needed to find an outlet (Too many other option's which do not put one on a good road),  which would give me the means to Chill Out but still keep my brain active.  Candy Crush was it - I miss playing it (Keep trying but so frustrating at the present) - Have tried some new games in the interm but I am a creature of habit and they do not put me in the same Happy Place.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas @firebombmarkus @Elsa

I just want to let you know that I am not an unreasonable person. I was looking for answers and was just frustrated. I apologize if you felt like I was threatening because I wasn't. With all that happened, I decided to research this issue since my previous games were recorded and so is my current. I wanted to get the right information before I post my Review on Build-A-Bot Challenge to be fair. Once I am done with my research, I will post the results here. I am beginning to see the whole picture. 

Again, I don't want any heart feelings with anyone of you. I joined this community to share what I know and learn what I didn't or don't know. 

Have a wonderful evening!
  • Zash
    Zash Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    So excited today to finally see another update,  once again disappointed build a bot still in play, and unable to play previous levels to gain boosters. I quit.

• SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    mercerik said:

Once I am done with my research, I will post the results here. I am beginning to see the whole picture. 

This is incredibly easy to solve.

According to the screen shots you have posted on page 29 of this thread, your Build-a-Bot is at maximum Booster efficiency. Also, in the screenshot it is visible that next to level 3943, you have a Build-a-Bot stash of 2 colour bombs, two striped, two wrapped, and 3 extra moves.

Now all you need to do is to open level 3944 (do not select any additional boosters that you may have available) and take a look at the board.

Do you have the following visible on the board:

- 2 colour bombs
    - 2 striped
    - 2 wrapped
    - 28 moves (as opposed to the default number of moves to this level, which is 25).

If you have all of the above, then your Build-a-Bot is working exactly like it should and all your ranting and raving has been completely pointless and not based on any real facts.

If, however, you do not have some or all of the above, then there is indeed a problem with your Build-a-Bot and you do have the right to complain and demand that it is fixed.

So which one of the two options is it?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Dorn said:
     I would like to ask of all the other people commenting on here to take into consideration that each and everyone of us is very very frustrated and running out of patience. 

I'm 52 years old and I  Learned a long time ago you get a lot farther, and your words mean more if they are put in a fashion that is respectful. 

I can curse like a sailor, but I've had more success using words like please and thank you. 

Elsa and the other liaisons to CC  did not individually put the game in its current state, we have to remember that the people responding to us are not responsible for what happened. 

We can just simply keep stating our problems, voting, keeping it civil but not giving up! 

When I was 38 years old, I bought a box of cracker jacks that had no surprise in it!  I wrote a nice letter to the company explaining what happened, they sent me a coupon for eight dollars worth of cracker jacks and an apology! 

It's kind of funny, I didn't think anything was going to come of it, but it is a good example of what can happen if you just simply ask. 

We don't want to anger the messenger!  Being polite is not "kissing up", it's just being polite.
    I have you beat on age @Dorn!   I am 71 years old and also learned at a very young age that being polite and speaking in a calm reasonable way will get me further.  If you sat with me while I am playing the games on my computer, you'd be surprised at the words that come out of my mouth.  But you won't hear them in public.  
    I had similar incidents like you wrote about the cracker jacks.  I remember writing nice letters to the company and they would send me a case of the product for free.  Today you just get coupons. 
    Ok time to get back on track.  Yes I am the messenger and right at this very moment I am not a happy messenger.  I am getting so frustrated that the studio hasn't made a change yet.  In the past I have worked with them via the community manager and they did make some changes.  I don't understand what the testing is all about because I am not privy to any of that.  All that I can do is respond to the players and have these issues elevated to the studio.  I am starting to dislike these games and don't play them as much as I used to play them.  It's no fun seeing the changes so I am in the same boat as all of you here.
    With this said, it's time for me to go check on more messages.  Thank you for remaining positive @Dorn in a negative situation.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?