💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• kooz
    kooz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
     I am basically considering to quit now..  
  • gatorcrunch
    gatorcrunch Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    We all know this basically boils down to money.  They want people to buy boosters and not be able to earn them.  It's pretty simple.  Infuriating to those of us that have been playing the game for years.  Yes, greed often wins out.  
  • Boop
    Boop Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    piglet301 said:
    Unpopular opinion, but I like the change to the robot booster.  I like that a failed new level only drops the booster down one level instead of  erasing it completely.  I also really like that replaying old levels does not affect the booster negatively.  Now when playing old levels for candy drops or just for fun, I can lose many times and still have the booster at the top level.  I admit I used the cheat shamelessly to get the booster easily and power through new levels.  But I always knew that was not the intent when King created the booster and expected it to be corrected eventually.  King gives away free boosters daily, keeps the game free of outside advertising and never requires payment to play.  I am at level 4489 and have never spent a dime on the game, it is possible.  I do wish they would bring back Dreamworld, timed levels and the World game.

• Boop
    Boop Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    You need to have a chance to earn boosters..I keep losing on the level I am playing..used up all boosters, can't  go back to level to win boosters..no longer fun..
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,955 Candy Moderator
    Options
    I noticed a small change for the better - my build a bot was still full today (didn’t reset).  I still can’t use it on old levels (King please fix this) but at least I could use it on new ones. I had saved one level for today so I could complete the sticker challenge and win the boosters (including the UFO) and was pleasantly surprised to see my bot was still full. 😊👍Hopefully this is a permanent change and not a glitch. Now we just need King to let us use it on previous levels!
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    Bounce777 said:
    outlaw said:
    I'm furious about this, how do you vote?
    In the following pictures, the 1st one the highlighted “ideas” (highlighted in green in the pic below) click this, literally scroll up directly from where you are reading right now, then it will be the first topic “build a bot boosters available for previous levels” and it will have an upvote tabby thing on the left of the topic
    This old Fart bows down to your intelligence, I have been trying for weeks through another thread and kept getting "Java Errors" - Voted !!!
    😂I’m just glad my directions were understandable!!! Happy to hear atleast someone understood me!
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @louiseT I’m sorry to hear you didn’t win any boosters. Did it say after your 6th sticker Congratulations and then come up with a box that said ‘claim’?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    It’s obvious people feel very strongly about this issue and the majority definitely want build a bot to change back to the way it was. I appreciate people like Elsa and the other Suoerstars for their feedback and acting as an interface with the King management. I just hope King truly listens to us and takes action to rectify this situation as soon as possible. 

Thank you @bearwithme for trying to understand where I am coming from.  I am not enjoying any of the games lately.  I play each game 2 or maybe 3 times and if I can't clear the level I'm done for the day with that game. 
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @louiseT - wow, definitely sounds like a glitch. Not sure if King can help unless they gift you the boosters you lost (especially the UFO), but I hope they get it fixed before you complete the challenge again. 😊
  • bearwithme
    Options
    @Elsa - well I don’t play all the King games but now that I can see you on CCS, you must be playing on Win10 because you have access to a lot more levels than I currently have. 😔
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?