💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Lots of players will be spending less money.  What's the point when you don't have that extra help from build a bot or magic dash or space dash. Most people spent money so they could finish the level w/o losing their robots.  Well guess what King we don't have to spend money anymore.  Lose the level.  Big deal.  you still get the boosters.  Ha!
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Over 15,000 views now and almost 40 pages of comments and yet absolutely nothing from @KING  What does that say about this company? That they don't care about their players!!!! @Elsa is the only person related to king that has had the decency to comment and try to help. Come on @KING Listen to your long time players!!!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Carol_Martins, I haven't heard anything yet but I think that @Cezdiamond who is the community manager is staying on top of it and reporting all comments to the studio.  The last I heard it was still in testing.  Hopefully Cez can get us an answer this week. 
  • cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    thanks  @Elsa, it is good to know we are not being ignored. If it wasn't for you we wouldn't have had any communication at all. Why don't @KING respond to the players on here? 
  • _Elsa_
    You are definitely not being ignored and they are really looking at all these messages.  Cez would be the person who would respond here but maybe she's waiting until she speaks to the studio to get more information before posting.
  • waazoo
    waazoo Posts: 14 Level 2
    Exactly     if we cant beat levels why play....  building a spaceship or whatever..on older beatable levels kept us playing....  now   eh     if i cant beat it   whats the point!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Thanks everyone, the testing period is still running but the team know about all of your comments and feedback on this. I am passing these on weekly! 

I hope to have an update soon! :-) 
  • Juniper
    Juniper Posts: 26 Level 2
    The other issue with the Bot is that when you do get it going - it literally gets way too easy.  I got on a roll with it yesterday - I think I got it up four levels - and so at the beginning I had something like 3 colour bombs, 3 wrapped candies and a few striped.  And these were practically all the available candy at the beginning of the level.  It was a yellow collect level, and I decided to combine two wrapped for a first move and that finished the level in one go.  So other than deciding whether to combine a colour bomb with a wrapped or striped or a striped w/striped that's all that happened.  No skill at all.  Of course I then got to a round that depleted the whole Bot and then you're just stuck again for about a week or so.  
  • _Elsa_
    @Juniper, mine also reset this morning back to the beginning.
  • TRICIA4955
    TRICIA4955 Posts: 212 Level 3
    Elsa, how come none of the moderators/administrators are addressing the build a bot issue that has every player in an uproar including myself
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?