Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga.
Looking for help? Check our Support and FAQ

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,828 Legend
    edited March 28
    @Somegirl

On the contrary, people who can beat levels without using money would like Candy Crush Saga to stay in the Gaming World for as long as it should. As I said I played this since 2012, that's 7 years. Why wouldn't we care? Who says that you have to pay to win? King didn't say that. Yes, the company offers Boosters for a price and they are there for people who wants to move-up without a do over. Don't knock off people who can beat levels using skills just because you are paying money to complete yours. That is not fair.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
    Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist: HERE
    YouTube CHANNEL URL: https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom
  • SomegirlSomegirl Posts: 116 ✭✭✭

@mercerik no harm intended. I have played this level over 100 times and used about 75 earned boosters or with won competitions and still have not won. 
  • HomeOfLoveHomeOfLove Posts: 48 ✭✭
    mercerik said:
    @Somegirl

On the contrary, people who can beat levels without using money would like Candy Crush Saga to stay in the Gaming World for as long as it should. As I said I played this since 2012, that's 7 years. Why wouldn't we care? Who says that you have to pay to win? King didn't say that. Yes, the company offers Boosters for a price and they are there for people who wants to move-up without a do over. Don't knock off people who can beat levels using skills just because you are paying money to complete yours. That is not fair.
    You don't have to pay to win, but obviously King is going to care far more about the people paying their salaries then people who don't. This is true for every business, and everyone. Most of us are not independently wealthy, so we must work for a salary to survive, and King employees are no different. 
    @Somegirl

With Candy Cane Walls, single and double layer waffles, and triple layer chocolates, you will have to create powerful combos to beat the level. 

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser. (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

@HomeOfLove

My question to you is would you pay if you can complete the levels using your skills and most of the time get them in one try?

Why would you worry about King's Company? He would not be in this business if he is not gaming business savvy. Don't you agree? I think this company is super smart beating Bejeweled. I used to play that game but when Candy Crush Saga came out, I switched over. 

mercerik said:
    @HomeOfLove

My question to you is would you pay if you can complete the levels using your skills and most of the time get them in one try?

Why would you worry about King's Company? He would not be in this business if he is not gaming business savvy. Don't you agree? I think this company is super smart beating Bejeweled. I used to play that game but when Candy Crush Saga came out, I switched over. 

Personally, I don't care about beating a level in 1 try. But when I was on the same level after a week, even after using the old booster robot, yes, I would pay to get extra moves. One thing to remember, it's been established that some people have far, far fewer moves per level, than other people. One reason for your success, could be that you are one of the lucky people who have 15 or 20 more moves than others.

I don't think anyone doubts that King, at least in the past, has been very business savvy. But King has been bought out and is under new management, and it's fair to question if the new owner understands King's core audience (since some of their recent changes seem to be very upsetting to many in King's core audience.)

• JaneEBJaneEB Posts: 21 ✭✭
    Somegirl said:

@mercerik no harm intended. I have played this level over 100 times and used about 75 earned boosters or with won competitions and still have not won. 
    Different people take different lengths of time to pass levels.   This one I did in about 10 goes, and I can't recall using any earned boosters on it.  Once you work out that you use the boosters only when the cherries are in the right place it is actually fairly easy.  That said I am fairly sure you will have gone straight through levels I have struggled on.
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,956 Superstar
    I haven't gotten to that level yet and I'm glad for it!

Are you new to Candy Crush Saga or the King Community? Check out the Beginners Corner here!
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/beginner-s-corner
  • JLJBJLJB Posts: 22 ✭✭
    If King was recently purchased by another corporation it makes a lot more sense to me now.  The company is trying to recoup its investment as quickly as possible literally and figuratively at the expense of the players.
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,813 Superstar
    I believe someone said it was bought by Activision and that they have some other game all the younger kids are playing like mad and is their new primary revenue stream. Not sure where I saw that info. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 3,813 Superstar
    Just checked on line. Activision Blizzard bought King for 5.9 Billion on 23 Feb. 2016. 

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area πŸ’•πŸ’•

If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    Just checked on line. Activision Blizzard bought King for 5.9 Billion on 23 Feb. 2016. 
    Thanks for the info, I was under the incorrect impression that it was more recent.
    @bearwithme

Yes, it is true that King Digital was acquired by Activision Blizzard, the maker of Warcraft and Call of Duty for $5.9 Billion in 2016, making it the largest game network in the world with more than 500 million users. According to an article, with this deal, King's CEO & Co-Founder, Riccardo Zacconi and all its employees became part of the Activision Blizzard family. 

• louiseTlouiseT Posts: 176 ✭✭✭
    King gained fame after releasing the cross-platform title Candy Crush Saga in 2012, considered one of the most financially successful games utilising the freemium model. King was acquired by Activision Blizzard in February 2016 for US$5.9 billion, and operates as its own entity within that company.