💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

Hi @Michiganplayer & @suester the Built-a-Bot and Didi Rami both are back in the game already, did you guys update your device / apps already ?

• suester
    suester Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

AND, 48 pages of complaints with the majority in agreement the loss of incentives sucks, with a few reporting it makes them think more about each move and work to win each level. Well, I don’t play this game to ‘think’ or ‘work’ - I have a job for that. I play for stress relief and when the changes create stress instead,the fun is gone. King: why provide a forum when you obviously could care less about the advice?

• suester
    Options
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Options

@suester I just playing like few minutes ago

• suester
    Options

@mysticalmysty @HomeOfLove The only ‘event’ I have is the stupid Snappy’s Garden which is virtually useless. And proves/emphasizes what @HomeOfLove posted earlier. The competition is also gone when everyone has different versions, incentives, etc

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

As has been proven many times, different people have different events, and different total number of moves on the game. The game does not treat people identically or fairly, so just because you have a very good experience with the game, doesn't mean every other person does.

• Lauralyn
    Lauralyn Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I’m in agreement that everyone’s game events and experiences are different. I only have the booster challenge twice a day where you can earn one color bomb, one lollipop hammer, and a striped/wrapper candy. At least it is something but not my preferred way of garnering boosters. I truly miss building up bots on previous levels. The game used to be really fun and something I could count on to win more difficult levels. Now, I’m lucky to win a level or two a day and have depleted all my booster supply so must rely on the two times a day challenge to get them. The game used to lift my spirits after a long day working but now it is mostly just frustrating. The King logo of “sit back and relax” no longer applies to the game in my estimation. Come on King...bring back winning bots on previous levels please!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,953 Candy Moderator
    Options

I am fascinated with the wide variety of differences out there between players. I am assuming King does this to ‘test’ the popularity of different ‘incentives’ offered. @suester - just out of curiosity- what is Snappy’s garden. This is the first I have heard of it and I’m curious. I still get rami/Didi(the candy pet), the dynamic duo, the treat calendar, daily wheel, and candy quest. I usually get Dexter (he should show up tomorrow) and I have the new version of Build a bot (I still want the old version back). For three weeks I had the sticker challenge but now it appears to be gone and I had the ribbons for about a month but haven’t seen it for several months now. I don’t have ads but yesterday a new thing showed up - candy Chronicles where you get a scroll for completing a hard level. You need 8. I just need 1 more and I will see what the ‘prize’ is. I just try to go with the flow but find it a bit confusing with these different things appearing and disappearing in the game.

• Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

This is new, I finished new levels with full new useless bot and as soon as I finished the bot went back to start, I worked hard for that full bot, what the heck king?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?