💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

There is one real advantage I have discovered from the booster bot change. When I go back and play levels for sugar drops and happen to lose, I don't lose anything from my bot. Just as an FYI, I can finally like other people's posts, so expect to be seeing more likes!

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

@Cezdiamond @Elsa good morning. Any updates?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi @Carol_Martins, I haven't heard anything yet.

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hello everyone! I do now have an update to share with you all regarding Build-A-Bot

You can read this update here:

As with many features we bring to our games, we try them as early as possible as we want our players to have the latest and most exciting features as fast as our creative team can craft them.  In doing so, it can sometimes mean that we'll tweak a feature, to make sure it gives as much value as possible to our players, whilst also serving the intended purpose.

In testing, they detected a flaw in the design of the Build-a-Bot, which meant it delivered outside the way it was meant to work.

So that the overall design and difficulty was kept intact, our engineers worked to put things right. This fix meant that the ability to play use Build-a-Bot on earlier levels was disabled.

I am sorry that this does mean that the Build-A-Bot feature will not be brought back to be used on previous levels as this was indeed a flaw. So I will be closing this idea for the time being.

Thanks!

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for the update @cezdiamond, If this is the way it is going to stay with build a bot, then I will not be playing nearly half as much as I used to and will definitely spend no money on this game. I will use my time to play something else that is less frustrating. There are so many problems with the way this game is run, constantly changing levels to make them harder than they were, different bonuses for different players, different prices for different players just to name a few. Definitely not a player friendly game!!!

• candycrusher77
    candycrusher77 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I will no longer be playing this game either. I made it to level 4085 and it’s just not fun anymore. It’s sad that they didn’t listen to their players. Even though it was considered a “flaw” in their game, it was one of the reasons people kept coming back to play.

I can honestly say it did not give me any more“value” as a player. And the only “intended purpose” I see for them to do this is to make more money.

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

I echo Carol-Martins comments above, but I will continue in NOT playing new levels and will not spend one more penny on Candy Crush or any King game for that matter. A great disservice has been done to longtime players and I believe this change will discourage new players from continuing.

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    Options

Never have never will pay to play.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options

@ludwig

Games do evolve. If they don't, they lose their popularity.

There are several ways to get Boosters and outsmart the game and that's what I do. If you explore and click anything you can click on in the Game Map for mobile devices, you'll uncover hidden things like activating the Purple Play Button at the beginning of your game. I posted this in response to someone complaining about not getting the Button for Ads. If you could see the Gameplays' Videos that I posted on YouTube, you'll see that this Play Button is almost always present in my game with a Booster Awarded.

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    edited April 2019
    Options

@louiseT just keep in mind that @mercado_1958@mercerik has game options we don't have. You can click around until doomsday and that purple button won't appear. It could happen. Good luck

@mercado_1958I am very disappointed with the decision, but I am not surprised.

Sorry to mercado 1958. I don't know why your handle keeps popping up and I can't delete it.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?