💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options

Many of us do not accept that they won't bring back the build a bot for past levels. People loved it and it was a highlight for years until some genius decided to "fix it". By "fixing it", they ruined the game. They ruined it, so they can undo the damage and fix it back. Listen to your customers already, King.

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

@mercerik

Thank you for your trite words of wisdom. But at 65, I think I know something about life's failures and successes, having experienced some measure of both. As far as my conclusion about players being treated differently, I garnered that from reading the posts in this thread.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

Man, am I glad I wasn't here for the riot!😅 @Elsa, you really are amazing and I want to thank you. As for @heehawrules, me and @mercerik persevering through our game is not the only thing keeping King alive. Two people don't keep something as big as King in business.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

@JLJB

I am sure you know more about life than I do because you've been there done that. I respect you for not biting my head off for not agreeing with what you said.

I don't look at things like some people do. I look at the different angles on the situations and try to understand where people are coming from. I am not agreeing 100% with the Game Changes but changes are necessary to survive in this Gaming World. Do you know that reverting back the App to the older version would be difficult and costly for King?

I never had the Old Build-A-Bot and I never go back to levels I already beat. I only move forward. Although levels are much harder this year than 2018 because moves were reduced, I realized that they are doable with patience and perseverance. I just completed Candy Crush Saga 4028 with No Boosters with 3-Star ⭐⭐⭐ and in One Try. The GOAL was to Clear All The Jellies & Collect All Ingredients! 65 Jellies & 1 Hazelnut in 30 Moves. I never thought I would beat this in One Try at all.

I know we can beat these higher levels. We just need faith and confidence in ourselves. Don't give up! Hang-in there!

Regarding your conclusion that players are being treated differently, can you be specific or at least point me to it or by adding the link to the postings?

Thanks! Hope you have a Wonderful Evening!

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

Tomorrow I will post that screenshot of levels passed this week! @mercerik, what they mean by getting treated differently is that different people are getting different events.

• cocoa
    cocoa Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I just registered to let King know how disappointed I am with not only the change, but also the disregard of players' input. I have played Candy Crush for years, and watched countless ads at every level (many at 30 seconds each) just to win boosters. I think I generated a lot of ad revenue. I thought it was especially disheartening to learn in this thread that the game is not the same for everyone. If that is true, the competition is unfair.

I have officially deleted Candy Crush and all other King games. I have since found other games with exciting content. I like gaming and it's worth it to me to buy a game outright that I can play again and again. I prefer not to be at the mercy of the developer waiting for updates and sitting through ads. I am excited to play something that doesn't have access to all my contacts - who have all different features than I do - and I will no longer have to sit through 3+ minutes of ads and commercials to "win" boosters that won't even help me.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thank you @Dorn, @JLJB, @louiseT, @bearwithme for all that you wrote here. I am still totally drained this morning. It was this thread and another thread in the CC Soda Saga community that has numbed me out. In Soda, they took away all the events so the players are upset that there is no way to get free boosters to play the game. I have to step back from their message because I don't have an answer to tell them. Thanks all for being so understanding. I am still here in the community and will continue helping all of you. I am just not happy with the way things turned out. 😪

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

@Carol_Martins one thing I want to share with you. Out of all this mess, I met some awesome people, like you and some others so out of negative there can always be some positive.

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

Ridiculous. The old Build A Bot had been available for several years, and NOW they decide it was just a glitch? I would rather King had continue to ignore us if they didn't want to give us the real reason.

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

I have Candy Crush Soda, but I rarely play it. I'm on level 1000 something. Actually, then main reason I'm playing so much Candy Crush is because there was a glitch on Angry Birds that gave me a lot of boosters and I think they thought I was hacking, so they banned me from daily challenges. It made me mad, so King is my best friend now!😀You guys on the community are the best!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?