💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options

I've run out of color bomb boosters! HELP!!!!!!!!

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options

@Crimson_Dawn

Have faith in yourself! This is how you can get through any level with No Boosters. I did that yesterday on Level 4028. You just have to concentrate and focus your attention on making Powerful Candies and Color Bombs to activate your Party Candy Meter and get your 3 Bronze, 3 Silver, and 1 Gold Ribbon Wrapped Candies. Remember to be as fast as Speedy Gonzales when you get these. You'll have to match them as fast as you can the moment these appear on your board before the Meter runs out and disappear. If you do extremely well in matching these and your Meter is full, the Pinata will appear before the end of the level. If it doesn't, those special candies will come back in the next level earlier than the former. This time work your hardest and you'll get the Pinata. Good Luck!

• Crimson_Dawn
    Options

I don't get ribbons anymore.😞

• mercerik
    Options

@Crimson_Dawn

Don't worry, you'll still get them. Work hard on Color Bomb Combos if you can.

• suester
    suester Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

@mercerik

“Why would someone reinstall the Candy Crush Saga Game for 30 times? Don’t you agree that is quite excessive?” REALLY, for the love of Pete, it was to make the point that on the same device, the same iOS, installing the same apple app on my apple iPad, and on the same day, I GET A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE GAME. Thank you for the 3 paragraphs of tutorials for the game that I played for years but the issue of this entire thread has not been satisfactorily addressed.....still.... But an acknowledgment of customer’s concerns that are completely legitimate would have been a more appropriate response than using sarcasm.

• mercerik
    Options

@suester

I am sorry, I didn't intend to offend you. It was a surprised reaction to the number of times you've uninstalled and re-installed the App.

Just like you, I played this game for years since it started in April 2012. I am not just playing the game, I do reviews too.

I uninstalled and re-installed my Candy Crush Saga App last year because of the freezing problems which fixed my issues but I never got a different version like what you've experienced. I am not saying that your concerns are not legitimate but it is hard to come up with a solution to your issue unless someone with the same Operating System is having an identical issues that you are experiencing.

I don't work for King. I responded to your inquiry based on your claim of lack of consistency on Free Incentives on Boosters on Candy Crush Saga. I gave you the information based on what I am getting from the same iOS App that you have. I only stated the fact and that is not sarcasm.

You have an Option to use to show the problem that you are currently having as well as to prove your point. Your iPhone has an excellent Screen Recorder. Record your App after reinstallation to show the different versions you are getting.and post it on YouTube.

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options

[quote]There are several devices available in the market with different Operating Systems and Configurations which I believe are the reasons why you see different versions out there but for your device, there is only one.[/quote]

Mercerek, this whole board is full of posts, as well as King have verified it as "testing", that people get different offers, have different number of moves on levels, have different prices on things in the shop, etc. I don't know why you refuse to believe this. It's not a glitch, and it's not just one person or one OS.

• Somegirl
    Somegirl Posts: 122 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Options
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options

I promised a screenshot and here it is.

• JLJB
    JLJB Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

@Elsa

Just out of curiosity, were the CC Soda players told their loss of free boosters was the result of fixing a prior error by the developers?

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?