💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Comments

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Of course the players would pay for King mistakes. This topic is useless anyway.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
  • lawgirl
    lawgirl Posts: 5 Level 2
    Totally lost my full bot AGAIN this morning. I give up. 
  • Gastón_Cenci
    Gastón_Cenci Posts: 26 Level 2
    Thanks @Elsa and @Cezdiamond, we know that you don't decide this. If this is the way the bot works we have to get used to.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Thank you @Gastón_Cenci for understanding. 
  • Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    lawgirl said:
    Totally lost my full bot AGAIN this morning. I give up. 
    I lost mine as well, had full bot, and when i finished last level to enter waiting room, i looked and the bot disappeared to zip without even have gone to old levels yet arggggg not cool King I worked hard to get full bot, at least fix that if your sticking with this thing
  • Ruby
    Ruby Posts: 15 Level 2
    How do people manage to get and keep full bots??? Without additional boosters I rarely pass a level one the first try. What am I missing here?
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    After being able to retain the full bot or 1 level less than full bot for over 2 weeks, this morning I lost the full bot without playing or, specifically, losing a new level. @Cezdiamond could you please explain exactly how build a bot works?  Are players suppose to lose it entirely each week. If yes, what day of the week?  Sunday, when the levels-passed counter resets to zero? Or Wednesday, When new levels come out?  Why did some players begin losing  the bot weekly several weeks ago and others, like myself, began losing it this morning. One other fact to be noted. Sunday night my levels-passed counter was reset to zero and at that time I still had a full bot and continued to use it on new levels. During the same time frame I also played lower levels (some I did not pass) and retained the full bot.  I play lower levels to accumulate sugar drops for boosters. If I have a full bot and play/pass a lower level, will I lose the bot? Will I loose the bot if I don’t pass a lower level.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason to what players are experiencing, which is where much of  the player frustration is coming from.  Thanks.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    @pvalla2

I lost my Bot when it was at its Maximum Efficiency several weeks ago because I let it sit and didn't play for one day. It happened again more than 2 weeks ago.

Since there is no written rules to this challenge, I cannot confirm anything but based on how I lost my Bot, it is possible that you have to play it and keep your Bot active daily. 

Per my experience with Build-A-Bot, your Boosters stack when you beat one level after the other starting with 1 Color Bomb. If you lose one level after completing several levels, you only move down 1 level each time. It only gets the Bot wiped out when you lose more than the levels you have completed previously. Once you complete the level that you lost, it will bring you back in the Challenge. You'll get 1 Color Bomb for the next level that you beat after this and awards you with more Boosters as you beat more levels as you go along.  

The Levels-Passed Counter that you are referring to is the Leaderboard which is accessible when you click on your Profile Photo. This resets to zero every late Sunday afternoon and rewards the first place winner of the Weekly Race with 5 Boosters. Sometimes you get the rewards immediately after the Leaderboard is reset but recently the rewards were given in the middle or end of the week.

I hope these answer all your questions.
  • Mary_Banman
    Mary_Banman Posts: 35 Level 2
    mercerik said:
    @pvalla2

I lost my Bot when it was at its Maximum Efficiency several weeks ago because I let it sit and didn't play for one day. It happened again more than 2 weeks ago.

Since there is no written rules to this challenge, I cannot confirm anything but based on how I lost my Bot, it is possible that you have to play it and keep your Bot active daily. 

Per my experience with Build-A-Bot, your Boosters stack when you beat one level after the other starting with 1 Color Bomb. If you lose one level after completing several levels, you only move down 1 level each time. It only gets the Bot wiped out when you lose more than the levels you have completed previously. Once you complete the level that you lost, it will bring you back in the Challenge. You'll get 1 Color Bomb for the next level that you beat after this and awards you with more Boosters as you beat more levels as you go along.  

The Levels-Passed Counter that you are referring to is the Leaderboard which is accessible when you click on your Profile Photo. This resets to zero every late Sunday afternoon and rewards the first place winner of the Weekly Race with 5 Boosters. Sometimes you get the rewards immediately after the Leaderboard is reset but recently the rewards were given in the middle or end of the week.

I hope these answer all your questions.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?