Options
bettynice19
bettynice19 Posts: 5 Level 2
I don't remembered how to login or password

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    Hello, @bettynice19! Do you mean you don't remember what to do or you don't remember what your password is?
  • bettynice19
    Options
    I used to play in my old device but it broke and I couldn't recover anything from phone so I didn't know how to recover my game because I don't remembered how to login or password
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    If you remember what your password is, you should be able to hit the pink gear button. When you do that, you should see a King symbol button. If you click on that, you can log in by entering your email and password. This should restore your old account.
  • bettynice19
    Options
    It would be easy but I don't remembered any login or password and I didn't played thru Facebook either
  • bettynice19
    Options
    Is There another way to recover it?
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Options
    I'm going to tag @Elsa, who is one of our awesome superstars! She's more familiar with this stuff than I am. I hope you don't mind me tagging you again, Elsa.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @Crimson_Dawn.  I don’ mind you tagging me at all.  @bettynice19 this is what you are going to do.  Set up a new Kingdom account.  Once you are in I want you to double click on the King logo.  That is your user ID #.  Hold on to that number and on the bottom of this webpage you are going to click on “Contact Us”.  A form us going to pop up.  Complete it by giving them the user ID # and giving them a level number and they will manually go into your account and take you to that level.  Make sure to always login so that it saves your progress on their server.  They will email you with a ticket number.  Please be patient waiting to hear from them because it is a holiday weekend and they are probably on a skeleton staff.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?