⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1987 - missing cherry

Options
lilybenson
lilybenson Posts: 7 Level 2
i completed the above level but it still says there is an outstanding cherry 🍒! I have done a screenshot if required 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hello @lilybenson

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻
    We've got this problem before. but don't worry i will help you.
    What device you using for this game?

• lilybenson
    Options
    I am on an iPhone 7
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @lilybenson
    Please check here some troubleshooting.
    Update device software If there is a software glitch, you can get rid of it by installing the latest software version. A new version will improve the overall performance of your device and its security and it will also bring bug fixes. If you didn’t enable automatic updates on your device, you can see if there is an update manually
    Touch Settings.
    Scroll to and touch General.
    Touch Software Update.
    If an update is available, touch Download and Install.
    Read the terms and conditions and touch Agree.
    Touch Agree.
    Wait for the update to download.
    Your Apple iPhone will restart to complete the update.

We all have our favorite apps and we use them daily. Over some period of time, the cache will pile up, and you may notice the app is running slow or freezing or crashing frequently. 
    Once you delete the cache, the app will work normally.
    Check how to clear cache .
    Reply me here after troubleshooting checked

• lilybenson
    Options
    Ok thanks. I have done both the software update & cleared cache. Do I now have to wait till I win the level again to see if it works??
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @lilybenson
    Yes restart your device and check everything is OK 😀
  • lilybenson
    Options
    Yes I have done that I am still on level 1987! Frustrating because I know I completed that level... & just paid $2.99 before that to get through! 😕
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @lilybenson and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Can you please post a screenshot? I noticed you said that you have it. If I understand well, you collected the orders but didn't progress.
  • lilybenson
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thank you @lilybenson I will tag our friend @Elsa about this to see if she has any idea about this.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for tagging me @firebombmarkus
    @lilybenson, I assume that you started this level with 5 cherries in the middle correct?  Did you see them all drop out from the bottom?  And I see that you wrote that you already did all the troubleshooting.  Are you playing the game through Facebook or the Kingdom?  If you are playing through Facebook, I would like you to please try one more step.  Uninstall the Facebook app and reinstall it again.  There have been too much Facebook glitches lately so I want to make sure that this is not one of them. 
    I can give you two alternatives.  I can direct you to complete a contact form regarding your purchase or to try to have them move you to the next level. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?