💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    louiseT said:
    Does anyone know when the new levels come out for Android phone? I just beat the last level.
    You should see a new episode released tomorrow morning.  It should be 30 new levels so it should then be at 4745.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    @Khaos build a bot doesn't run continuously but in cycles which means it resets from time to time. The next 2 weeks or so should be safe though! Unless you fail the level yourself of course :wink:

Right. So why then does it say: ""Booster Bot is at maximum Booster efficiency, which will last until you lose a level."? This is a blatant lie. In addition it’s fraud because it encourages players to try and keep the Bot, sometimes with paid boosters if no other option is possible. I have been caught by this and have lost actual money I would not have used if I had known that regardless of what I do, the Bot will disappear anyway. It should in fact say "Booster Bot is at maximum Booster efficiency, which will last until you lose a level, or until we decide to reset it without warning".
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Elsa - ooops I meant 30 levels!   :lol:  I must have been thinking how many levels PC win 10 players are ahead of mobile platform players.
  • mlae
    mlae Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options
    If bot runs in cycles it should have a timer!
  • candycrusher77
    candycrusher77 Posts: 20 Level 2
    edited May 2019
    Options
    So if some people are getting to go back to old levels for build a bot, why can’t we continue voting on this idea? I know it was declined and closed awhile ago. However, if more people can continue voting, maybe they will give it back to everyone.
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    mlae said:
    If bot runs in cycles it should have a timer!
    The game studio is working hard on improving this feature, which is why it needs to reset from time to time. But they are also continuously working on having the bot so that it doesn't reset in the future. Many thanks for your patience :)  
  • keyser_soze
    keyser_soze Posts: 101 Level 3
    Options
    Well today it only works on new levels. One a side note I won the jackpot in the daily spin, third time ever. Woo goo!
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @keyser_soze - congratulations on winning the jackpot for the third time!  Wow.  I have only won it once and I have played for years.  I was going to make a comment about the new/old bot.  Shortest test trial ever - I got the 'old' bot back for all of two days (Mon-Tues) and now, like you, its back to only being available on the new levels.   Almost wasn't worth having it back (getting my hopes up just to be crushed again!).   :lol:
  • piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    @bearwithme I think once you beat all new available levels, it will revert back to "old bot" mode and can again be used & charged on old levels.  This has been the case for me the last 2 weeks.  If you get to one of those little tool box prizes that are awarded if you keep the bot fully charged for multiple episodes, that can always be used on lower levels, though they don't last very long.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @piglet301 only the players who have completed all levels on the map are randomly chosen to go back down to the lower levels. 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?