💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Build a Bot boosters available for previous levels

Options

Comments

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @piglet301 and @Elsa Interesting!  I guess I will only have it for two days then because I do the sticker challenge and the 6th day is on Monday. But the saucer booster is worth it. Sorry the sticker challenge doesn’t work out for u Elsa. 
  • piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    @Elsa Yes, I know, but since the person I replied to had the old bot until new levels were released, it seems likely they are in this testing group.

@bearwithme I do half & half - I blast through the first new set of levels to win the episode race and then just do one a day on the second set of levels to gather stickers.
  • HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    I will just say, I think it's kind of dumb that they have to "test" a feature that was already released and used by everyone for 2 years. I guess they are testing to see if people will spend more money if they have access to the old booster, but they should already know that from the 2 years that everyone had the old booster, compared to the past 5 months or so without it. 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    I seem to be in the "test" group, I had the old bot until the new levels were released, then it went back to the new normal.
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    I don't know about y'all, but I think this is a great compromise on the part of King! If you beat all their levels, you get a limited time of the old bot. Not bad, King!
  • tback
    tback Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I haven’t had any bot available in my game for several weeks now. I also noticed I no longer have the option to watch an ad for an extra life. The game has become quite boring and I have about lost any interest as The levels are just too hard without any incentives. 
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Options
    Something new started for me today. For a limited time (per message) I am able to make a matches by swapping 2 candies diagonally. Interesting. Makes you look at the board with a different perspective. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,952 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @pvalla2 - interesting.  Sounds like they are trying out a variety of new things.  Today I got this jar and when I make three matches of the same color I can discharge it and it turns a lot of the candies that are on the board into that same color. It helps create quite a few special candies that way.  
    @JaneEB, @piglet301   As far as the new/old bot goes - once I completed the new levels Sunday night (and got my saucer for the sticker challenge) I was able to use the bot on the old levels.  One big advantage was when the bot reset - I was able to get it back to full on the old levels.
  • Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    Apparently there has been some progress.  I guess that's a good thing.  But, come on King: end the war on customers for good and just bring the old bot back all the time already!
  • Michiganplayer
    Michiganplayer Posts: 53 Level 3
    Options
    I spoke too soon.  I checked it out on my PC, I didn't even have a Build a Bot and on the iPad even if I beat a new level, I did not get the old Bot for past levels.  Lame.  This sucks.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?