📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I don't receive lives from my friends since 1 month

Options
2»

Answers

• petitpois
    petitpois Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Good morning, thank you for your answer.

Il have worked with windows 10. Is fully upgrade with licence.
    I test with two others computers with win 10 ¨PRO and WIN 10 Family. the problem is the same.
    My husband with his candy crush account has the same problem with his personnal computer and computer work.

The problem is not "win 10", but thank you anyway !

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    @petitpois Look around at a handful of other threads in Support; you're not the only one with this issue. And don't buy in to the 'you need to upgrade your operating system' theory. My Win10 app of the game has been doing the same. This all started around the time King removed the scoreboard when players open a level. Since players don't see a heart to click, they don't bother sending lives. If you ask me, this is a deliberate King ploy designed to get players to rely on buying lives.
    First, King removed Sugar Drop boosters for many players, then they replaced that with useless timed boosters, and now they've made it harder to get free lives. How convenient - for them. Mr. Burns excellent hands meme
  • papalovesmambo
    papalovesmambo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same issue with Candy Crush Saga. I am running the latest update , Windows 10, my Flash player is up to date.  I am not receiving tickets to the next level either.
  • Sadieme101
    Sadieme101 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    What about on an IPhone. I Just updated latest one and I can’t receive lives and get a 12 digits error code. 
  • suemj1
    suemj1 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options
    I get the same error code but mine also says does not have valid ID.   I’m invisible to my friends and I can’t see them either.  There are lots of names showing as friends but I don’t know any of them.  Can’t send lives to friends or receive them.   I play on both desktop with windows 10 which is up to date and Apple iPad which is also up to date.  It must be something King.com has done recently as so many people are having the same problem.
  • Sadieme101
    Sadieme101 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I don’t have problems on Candy Crush Soda Saga.  Weird.   I thought maybe something from IOS update 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?