Candy Crush Saga 1027 missing ingredients and can't finish level

ROBiiEROBiiE Posts: 11
Hi there,

I think I may have stumbled across a bug in Candy Crush Saga 1027. This has occurred on a Windows 10 PC and also on my Android mobile.

To finish the level, you need 3 hazelnuts and 2 cherries. However, when the game starts, there are only 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries. If you look at the screenshot (attached) you can see it looks like a 3rd hazelnut should be available at the bottom right. When all the chocolate is cleared it doesn't appear.

Thoughts?

Cheers,
Rob

Best Answers

Prev13456717

Answers

• ElsaElsa Posts: 17,881 Superstar
    Hi @ROBiiE, welcome to our community.  Here is a tip from someone who is very good at writing tips.  You might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • vera122vera122 Posts: 2
    I am Experiencing the same problem
    Hi @vera122, welcome to our community.  Have either one of you ended the moves and never saw it appear?  If that's the case, please let me know and I will elevate it to the community moderator.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here. 

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • vera122vera122 Posts: 2
    I have played it twice and ended the moves and never saw it appear.
  • UchihaSasukeUchihaSasuke Posts: 32 ✭✭
    edited June 24
    Same, the problem is 1 hazelnut wasn't shown the board. Please redesign the level.    -Uchiha Sasuke-
  • amytinyamytiny Posts: 2
    Level 1027 updated overnight and now features 5 of the 6 ingredients on the board. Unclear on how to trigger the 3rd coconut (6th ingredient). I have the latest version and have maxed out points in the level. 
  • RansiRansi Posts: 3
    edited June 25

I cant go through level 1027.. the target is 5 fruits but only 4 is available
  • EkxxEkxx Posts: 2
    Same for me. Its a bug.
    Ok, I am going to tag @Jelly Jenny who is the Community Moderator for this game.  She will be in tomorrow and should see what you all wrote.
  • Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 160 ✭✭✭
    Yes, it is a glich. King has changed something and incorporated a mistake.
  • coley1066coley1066 Posts: 1
    Glad I'm not only one having this issue.
  • JenA3684JenA3684 Posts: 2
    I’m having the same problem
  • amytinyamytiny Posts: 2
    I read on a separate thread that this is a glitch. Happy it’s not just me! 
  • sam1989sam1989 Posts: 2
    edited June 24
    I am getting something else than what I am seeing on the internet.
  • Crimson_DawnCrimson_Dawn Posts: 1,533 Superstar
    Hello, @sam1989! You are probably seeing old videos on he Internet. When King decides that a level is too easy, they'll decrease the number of moves. When they think it's too hard, they'll increase the number of moves. I don't know in what way this level has changed, but it has for the reasons I gave above. Have a great day!
    P.S. If this post answered your question, please press the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Did this answer the question?"

Once you're a part of Crimson Dawn, you can't leave. -Dryden Vos, public face of Crimson Dawn.

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga on mobile or Windows 10? Do you hate going through hundreds of requests one at a time? Then open this link below to vote on bringing the "Accept All" button back!
    https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/260141/please-vote-accept-all-button-on-windows-10-and-mobiles