⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Restoring lost levels

Options
chelsiemgates
chelsiemgates Posts: 4 Newbie
Yesterday I had to unexpectedly replace my phone, and I hadn’t ever logged into Facebook, because it’s always carries my levels over to new phones. This time, it didn’t, and now I’ve lost all my levels. I don’t remember specifically what level I was on, but somewhere around 1900. Is there anyway you can restore those levels, or at least move me up to those levels again? I don’t care about saving scores, just want to keep playing where I left off. Thank you!!

Answers

• xena871
    xena871 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Following... Need same info

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,155 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hello @chelsiemgates, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community :)

Very sorry to hear that you have lost the level progress in your game!!  I am glad and was a bit strange to me to hear that your level progress carries to the new devices!!  

Just wondering!!  Are you logged into the game through King.com?  Once you respond back, I will be able to suggest you further steps :+1:

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below.

Looking forward to talk to you soon!  Have a nice rest of the day/evening!
  • chelsiemgates
    Options
    Thanks @Pummy Raj I don’t believe I am. I just made an account tonight on this site. I think it just transferred my iCloud settings everytime I’ve gotten a new device. This time my iCloud settings didn’t transfer the same, and when I went to open the game, it was at level 1. I then logged into Facebook in the app hoping it has saved, and it brought me to level 270 or something. So I must have created an account years ago when I first started playing, but haven’t been connected to it since. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @chelsiemgates, Thank you for responding :+1:

Nice to know about "iCloud Settings"... would come in handy for me in future if I use an Apple devices =)  

OK, now to get back your level progress ---->  Since you have mentioned above that you just need the levels back and do not care about the scores....  that is exactly what the King team can help you with.... 
     ** Because you have not saved the game and not logged into either Facebook or Kingdom account with latest progress, they tell us that they will be able to restore our level progress BUT cannot give us the high scores we have achieved. 

Go to below link and follow the steps suggested at where it says "Didn't save the game>  Is it too late"
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246692/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep-your-game-saved#latest

** You will be filling out a form there.  Remember to enter BOTH Topic & Subtopic!  After sending the complaint, you will receive an automated email with a ticket number as an acknowledgement.  If you do not hear from them within 3 working days, fell free to send a reply to that automated email itself.  

Please post back if you need any further help and/or to give us the update after speaking to the Customer Care team (they are pretty good.... had few interactions with them a while ago :+1: )

Talk to you soon!  Have a great weekend! 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @chelsiemgates ans @xena871, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer both of you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

• chelsiemgates
    Options
    @Pummy Raj thank you!! And @Elsa I appreciate it!
  • chelsiemgates
    Options
    They were able to restore my levels (not my scores) which is perfectly fine by me. Super glad they were able to help me out!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Very Happy to hear that @chelsiemgates 🤗

Also glad to know that they are working in the weekend too!!  

Have fun in your game again and have a wonderful weekend :D 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?