💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• tsaytds
    tsaytds Posts: 255 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    My old sugar drops is back. It seems that another group is just starting. Obviously King is really in love with the timed sugar drops. Be careful anything is possible.
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    Yea!!!!  Timed boosters appear to be gone. Old sugar drop boosters are back. 
  • Shirleydevries1949
    Shirleydevries1949 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I do not have any sugar drops timed or otherwise!
  • Meryl
    Meryl Posts: 8 Level 2
    I want to agree with all the other comments about timed boosters, I have enjoyed playing sugar drops but with the timed boosters I may even quit. I have been playing Candy Crush For years but the game has become so difficult and now you have made it impossible to earn boosters to help on the difficult levels. BRING back the original boosters !!!!!
  • kick
    kick Posts: 7 Level 2
    I still have timed booster.... Did you do anythink to have this change ? 

• Tim_O'Connell
    Tim_O'Connell Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    kick said:
    Did you do anythink to have this change? 

Sorry to hear this but no.
  • pvalla2
    pvalla2 Posts: 50 Level 3
    I didn't do anything different to get the old sugar drop boosters back either.  They reappeared just as suddenly as they disappeared when they were replaced by the horrid timed boosters.   I lost the ability to accumulate sugar drop boosters on June 17 and got them back on July 8 (3 weeks?).  I guess you have to just wait it out until King finally decides they've had enough fun with you, releases you from your misery, then looks for newer hostages.   Another mystery of the universe.
  • navillus46
    navillus46 Posts: 15 Level 2
    My wife has been on timed boosters for about 3 to 4 weeks, and I had been lucky to escape this crap. Guess what, yup now I am on the timed boosters as of today. I thought this was supposed to be a trial for a few people, to see what they think? CCS already knows what we think, according to all the posts. We kept waiting for the regular boosters to come back, but it’s getting worse instead. Once the wife and I, have used up our current boosters, we’re done! Bye Bye CCS!

• bferg1200
    bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Greed by King is killing the game for us.   I have been playing almost since CC inception and have reached level 5000.   I will no longer play unless I can start accumulating boosters that are not timed.  They are of no use to me.   Even the daily calendar boosters are timed now.   I knew when CC changed the bank from 60 to 30 for buying gold that greed would be driving CC.   I won't be their pawn.    It's been a good run, but not worth the frustration now.   The timed boosters are the very worst decision that has been made so far.    
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    Just got timed booster for first time when collecting sugar drops,bi think this a bad edition to the game and wish king would bring old version back as soon as possible, have added my vote on page 1 of this thread
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?