Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• kickkick Posts: 7 Newbie
    On my side,  Daily Treat Calendar are still not timed booster, but I still have timed sugar drops booster. It's becoming really upsetting and what I don't understand is that it seems all community don't have the same game ! I have open a ticket to Saga three days ago but I'm still waiting for the answer .....

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• MataiceAlisonMataiceAlison Posts: 324 Level 4
    seriously king who ever invented these timed sugar drop booster thought would be fun but it is just frustrating for players! i cant even get the free switch!! and these timed sugar drops dont give any motivation to do older levels!,😏🙄

whoever introduced this crazy idea if he/she was working for my company he/she wouldn't be with the job right now 🤔🤔🤔
    happily candy crushing 😍🍬🍭🍬🍭
  • Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 833 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Finished this week's releases. Because of timed boosters I won't be playing the Sugar Track as is my usual habit. Instead I have an entire week to look for something more interesting to play. After all who wants to play a game that only lasts about 4 hours per week !!
    When is a Moderator or @Elsa going to comment on the avalanche of complaints being posted ???
    And don't suggest I play another King game. Tried most that are of some interest to me but they have all been ruined by money grabbing changes. Candy Crush, until now, at least was doing this in moderation.
  • ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 3,226 Level 5
    Just today a new development on the timed boosters. I received several timed boosters while collecting sugar drops but along with them was a lollipop hammer (regular kind). Next try on collecting sugar drops I received several timed boosters but along with them a helping hand (regular kind).  I think perhaps there are some new developments??? Anyway I really enjoy the game and the different challenges!!!  Think outside the box!

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

• Peter_TornarosPeter_Tornaros Posts: 833 Level 3
    edited July 2019
    Obviously @Scooterpie you are not waiting on new levels every week and don't rely on the Sugar Track to build up your bank of boosters to help beat the extremely challenging upper levels of the game. If you are just collecting from the Sugar Track as you play timed boosters can on occasions be handy, however they are useless when you are playing old levels to build a bank.
    I don't believe "thinking outside the box" will help me or other higher level players trying to bank boosters !!
    edited July 2019
    I wait on new levels every week. I am on level 5048. As I have previously stated you can go and play the old flash version at King.com and collect double sugar drops when you complete a sugar drop level and receive regular boosters. The are many different things one can try! It is just a game. A fun one at that!

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

• MissPoessMissPoess Posts: 10 Newbie
    PLEASE stop this timed booster experiment! Or kick me out of the testgroup. Timed boosters are no use at all!!
    Do something creative with the sugarstars instead - that is - I haven't been able to figure out how they can be of any use so far...
  • Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I just got move to timed boosters and I don’t like it. I would like to register my vote to revert it back to the way it was when receiving sugar drops.
  • DeryckDeryck Posts: 479 Level 4
    @MissPoess  The community moderator already confirmed Sugar Stars serve no use in another thread. They're just a visual design change, like how the gold crown was introduced after completing a level on the first try - looks pretty on your map but pointless.
    @Scooterpie heh CC players are a stubborn bunch. I've also informed multiple times the old Flash version still gives regular boosters, as it always has, and has the added advantage of drops are collected much faster. But people seem to prefer the flashier app/mobile version. Maybe they think playing one version means they're required to play that one version only? I go back and forth between both. 😎
    Deryck said:
    @Scooterpie heh CC players are a stubborn bunch. I've also informed multiple times the old Flash version still gives regular boosters, as it always has, and has the added advantage of drops are collected much faster. But people seem to prefer the flashier app/mobile version. Maybe they think playing one version means they're required to play that one version only? I go back and forth between both. 😎
    @Deryck how can someone access that old Flash version, because i really need the regular sugar drops!
    kick said:
    On my side,  Daily Treat Calendar are still not timed booster, but I still have timed sugar drops booster. It's becoming really upsetting and what I don't understand is that it seems all community don't have the same game ! I have open a ticket to Saga three days ago but I'm still waiting for the answer .....

@kick , also the calendar is having timed boosters  such 20min free switch, lollipop hammer, and striped brush, but you can only use one per game round! that's the most annoying thing about it!
     i wish king also gives us timed party booster at Least that would make more sense!!
    instead of 15min lucky candy when am stuck between ingredient and jelly levels waste of time!
    To play the old flash version go to King.com on your computer and play there. Level 1476 is awesome for collecting sugar drops! I have collected 98 on one shot. My goal is to break 100! You can access King.com at the bottom of this page under the big yellow King. Happy Crushing!

@MataiceAlison  Here's the direct link I use myself: https://king.com/game/candycrush 
    Just log in with your email account at the top where it says Log in, and click Play Now. It'll sync whichever version you normally play (levels, number of boosters, gold bars etc.). It does for my Win10 app anyway. Depending on internet browser, there might be a blocking message with an image of a dog saying to allow Flash. Do so, and it'll load after that. In my experience Internet Explorer loads smoothly without any interruption though hinthint.
    MataiceAlison said:

@kick , also the calendar is having timed boosters  such 20min free switch, lollipop hammer, and striped brush, but you can only use one per game round! that's the most annoying thing about it!
     i wish king also gives us timed party booster at Least that would make more sense!!
    instead of 15min lucky candy when am stuck between ingredient and jelly levels waste of time!
    You're the first person I've heard of to receive timed hand switch, lolihammer, and striped brush (you mean the ball, no?). Wow. Also interesting to note your calendar starts with a hammer. I'd assumed everyone's calendar was the same. (mine always starts with the most basic booster on Day 1, a striped/wrapped I think) Guess not!
This discussion has been closed.