Join the level 5000 celebration and win exclusive swag! (FINISHED)

Options

Comments

• Gajims
    Gajims Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options
  • lathrop68
    lathrop68 Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options
    On level 4908. So close to 5000 but yet so far
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Options
    My favourite competition was the one on Day 3 as it was both fun and educational, which is a nice combination. Thanks to the other players I learned some facts.
  • chipmunk1620
    chipmunk1620 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    Haven't made it to 2,000 yet but I'll keep climbing! And the Garden Party was a good idea!
  • chipmunk1620
    chipmunk1620 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Options
    :) I've got a Candy Crushhhh_in it! I have to say that Day 5 <3<3<3<3<3, was my favorite because I'm stumped at what the "SK" B) (Easter Egg #call_me_a_nerd, #build.cool. programs, #stumpin_yer _playas) at the bottom of the Level 5000 in Garden Party meant, where all the red jelly beans exploded.

#StrangerThings  o:) that keep me thinking are always my favorite, like good movies, and  video game Easter Eggs! O.o #lions&tigers&bears #ohmy!!!! 
  • aesanchez1977
    aesanchez1977 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I'm getting there, but not quite yet. Can't wait to keep playing to 5000! 🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭🍬🍭
  • MacHern
    MacHern Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options
    SagaR said:
    MacHern said:
    SagaR said:
    2000 was a lovely level, so easy and fun. I even feel a bit sad we are only allowed to play these only once. =)
    Who said you can only play once? Just scroll down the path and go back to whatever level you want to play... even down to LEVEL 1. I do it all the time!
    I was talking about the Garden Party. Each level (1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 and 5000) can be played once, then it's greyed out. I was able to play level 3000 twice yesterday but that was a bug. Here's what it looks like now that level 4000 has been played once:

OK, now I see what you mean. Sorry, I didn't realize about the Garden Party. Just playing it now for the first time! Only Level 5000 appears for me. Let's see how it goes!
  • diegoernesto
    diegoernesto Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am so loving Candy Crush! Can’t wait to play level 5000. I just finished levels 1K and 2K and recieved 15 minutes of unlimited Striped & Wrapped and CB. Love those rewards that help me get through those tough levels.  <3🍭🎉🎂🍬🍦🧁🍰🍫🍩🍪🍨🥧🍧🍯🍮🍿
    Wii hoo 
  • LauraZarboni
    LauraZarboni Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    was playing passed level 4000 then lv 5000 disappeared? how do i get it back?
  • hharden44
    hharden44 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Yay! I beat the 5k!
    5 was my fav!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?