⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Glitch with timed rewards

Options
Julie_Martin
Julie_Martin Posts: 20 Level 2
Hi - Is there some glitch with timed rewards at the moment.  I am getting timed rewards with the wheel and with the beanstalk thing but they are not showing up as I play games.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Julie_Martin
    I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

We're sorry for your problem 😥 Please tell me what device you using for this game?
    I'll ask you to check some troubleshooting. 

• Julie_Martin
    Julie_Martin Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Hi - It is a Samsung galaxy tablet.  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi - It is a Samsung galaxy tablet.  
    If an app installed on your Android device is not work properly, try the troubleshooting steps below. 
    Get the latest Android updates available for you 😊
    When you get an update notification, open it and tap the update action or check manually 👇
    1. Open your device's Settings app Settings app.
    2. Near the bottom, tap System and then Advanced and then System update. If you don't see "Advanced," tap About phone.
    3. You'll see your update status. Follow any steps on the screen.
    Update your apps 👇
    App developers are giving their best to deliver a great experience to the users, which is why they are constantly working on improvements. Developers will fix it with an update. 
    That is why it is essential to regularly update all your apps or at least the ones you use daily.
    Open Google Play Store  
    Tap on three horizontal lines to open the menu
    Next, tap on My apps & games
    You can tap Update all, or go through the apps and update only the ones you want.
    Or click here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga

Let me know, if you face this problem later.🙏
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Julie_Martin, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?