Get rid of Timed Sugar Drops/Boosters

Comments

• DeryckDeryck Posts: 447 Level 4
    @Bachanaram5_Garg I believe the word you're looking for is "infuriating". ;)
  • kickkick Posts: 7 Newbie
    Can someone working at King tale care ouf all our complaints ? Is King concerned by this tropical? I’m having some doupts.....
  • humyrahumyra Posts: 1 Newbie
    I've been trying to get rid of my addiction of playing Candy Crush twice a day and King has helped me achieve just that with times boosters on sugar drops and daily spins. Also, they have stopped giving gold bars and free switches as well. I guess time to say goodbye!
  • bferg1200bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Same, here, Humyra.   I have been playing since CC Sage inception.   I have reached the top level.   I won't be playing after I run out of boosters.   I needed to get rid of my addiction of playing twice a day, too.   
  • MissPoessMissPoess Posts: 10 Newbie
    Just in case King is playing it's own game and is waiting for a certain amount of complaints on the timed boosters before kicking 'em out of the game, I'll keep complaining daily: YOUR BEHAVIOR IS A KING UNWORTHY!! You lost your claim on the KING-title. Stop terrorizing your players with these freaking-no-good-for-anything timed boosters.
    GET RID OF THEM!!!

• dr_jandr_jan Posts: 2 Newbie
    Please, revert back to sugar drop boosters as untimed. I can't even use them before time runs out!
    edited July 2019

Edit: This is a held post from July 12, 2019.

Peter_Tornaros  Great! Keep an eye on your booster count. About a month ago, there was an "error" at King.com (or so King would have us believe - I have my doubts..) where boosters were being collected (from sugar drops and the spin wheel) but the count was frozen/not moving. That was actually my reason for joining this community. Thankfully the problem was fixed after a few weeks and hasn't returned. But being mindful won't hurt.

Also, a tip: if you time it just right, you can get a free wheel spin on both your app/mobile game and King.com, meaning two free boosters. The King.com wheel resets at midnight, and my Win10 wheel usually does around 8pm (might be different for your game though). I usually spin the King.com wheel in the morning when I collect sugar drops and the Win10 wheel that same night.

@MissPoess  At this rate King should change its name to Tyrant. 😏
  • Werner_CichyWerner_Cichy Posts: 23,289 Sweet Legend
    I do not belong to this group, but many friends have these nonsensical Timed Sugar drops. Some have stopped collecting them. Some have even stopped playing. King should stop this attempt immediately.

The last completed levels              

Candy Crush Saga , Level 8675
         Candy Crush Friends Saga , Level 4000
         Candy Crush Soda Saga , Level 3070
         Diamond Diaries Saga , Level 100
         Bubble Witch 3 Saga , Level 19
         Pet Rescue Saga , Level 40
         Blossom Blast Saga , Level 25
         Papa Pear Saga , Level 108
         Farm Heroes Saga, Level 1

• NimonimonimoNimonimonimo Posts: 11 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    I agree.  Please go back to regular boosters on the sugar drop game. I have stopped playing along with other players because it is a waste of time with your timed boosters. They have no value for me.
  • Beauty1Beauty1 Posts: 39 Level 2
    I noticed that only 152 people have voted as of June 17 to revert sugar drop and other boosters back from their current timed status.  The vote tabulation is under bearwithme on of CC Superstar. I’m not sure if all the complaints are tabulated.
    Either way, King please do the right thing.
    Everyone is displeased. Maybe ask us how we think you can improve the game. Conduct a focus group, do a survey, create a contest, just ask!!

• LisasoxscottLisasoxscott Posts: 1 Newbie
    Get rid of the timed boosters and bring back the original sugar drops.
  • MonysklMonyskl Posts: 1 Newbie
    I often get timed boosters that I don’t need, how am I suppose to use those. 
  • thiam59foothiam59foo Posts: 1 Newbie
    Get rid of timed sugar drops and restore the original sugar drops, please.

• HomeOfLoveHomeOfLove Posts: 56 Level 3
    And it amazes me they are putting a timer on everything, except the thing it would be most useful on, and that is lives! Another game I play, (that I started a few months ago when Candy Crush made it so booster bot couldn't be used on past levels), this game has a daily claim that gives 20 or 30 minute of free lives, it doesn't start until it's claimed so people can use it when they are ready to play, and then after it's up, they still have the regular 5 lives left to play. It would be nice if King would do something like that .
This discussion has been closed.