Level 4867 why is it saying not enough order targets available

Michele_NoahMichele_Noah Posts: 4

Best Answer

Prev1

Answers

• Jan_BevinsJan_Bevins Posts: 7
    same problem here.  it's not about chocolate. it's the wafer things and there's plenty there.  The game just shuts off and says  not enough targets.  please fix level 4867
  • firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 7,189 Superstar
    Hi @Jan_Bevins and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 I will tag my friend and a fellow Superstar @Elsa as I know she went through this level for sure so she can check it out and tell you what is happening. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

The only way outside is inside. Namaste πŸ™πŸ»
    🌈
    Check out the first ever Superstar Summer contest and win some gold bars here 😍
    🌈
    Guess my score in Farm Heroes Saga and earn some gold here
    🌈
    Give us your feedback on The Royal Championship in Jelly Saga here
    🌈
    Vote for portal to navigate between levels in Friends Saga here

• ElsaElsa Posts: 18,691 Superstar
    Thanks for tagging me @firebombmarkus.  Here is a video showing this level: 

There are enough waffles on the board to complete the order but are you both saying that the game shuts off with that message even though you can still continue?  Could one of you do a video at all? 

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❀️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❀️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

• Michele_NoahMichele_Noah Posts: 4
    Yours in the video is different than mine. I had fish in the cages. Every time I did a  fish and color combo it would give me that notification. I have passed it now. But I just figured it was a strange glitch and it cost me lives 
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 18,691 Superstar
    Wow so the studio changed that level too!  Sorry that you had trouble but happy to hear that you passed it.  Happy Crushing today!

❀️  Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

❀️ Newbies, this is for you!  Check out all the King game contests here

❀️ Please check out the stories that I created here.

I am glad you managed to finish it @Michele_Noah

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• Suzanne1960Suzanne1960 Posts: 3
    Hi @Suzanne1960 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Have you read this post? It might clarify this to you.

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250069/are-you-getting-the-error-message-not-enough-order-targets-available#latest

I hope this will help you. Enjoy your day πŸ€—

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

If you combine a fish with any of the candies you will run out of moves, why??? I don’t know, but it worked for me after losing lots of lives.

@Suzanne1960 I see that @Michele_Noah successfully finished this level. I will check with the studio if this still happens. Thank you for your understanding.

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

Up until today it was still doing it, I just happened to notice that the fish combined with a candy says β€œ not enough targets available. I have now completed the level.

@Suzanne1960 It's great that you completed the level.  It makes me wonder how it is possible to finish it if it happens constantly. I didn't reach this level and I can't try it myself but I will elevate this to the studio. 

🌈
    🌈
    🌈
    🌈

• ashmnewashmnew Posts: 3
    I too am having this same problem.  It's wafers and not chocolates.  I've lost multiple lives and am unable to complete it. 
  • dubbelwoltdubbelwolt Posts: 1
    I’m having the same problem. Lost several lives 😑 As soon as I combine a fish with a striped candy it says that there isn’t enough targets. But it happens even if I don’t combine also! They should have fixed it since it seems like it’s been a problem for a while now! It’s not fair to lose money over it!