⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I not getting daily booster?

Options
melisharr
melisharr Posts: 5 Level 2
Every day for a week now I spin the wheel and the booster is not received.  Here are screen shots.

Answers

• nx6bg
    nx6bg Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    i spin the wheel daily, but for the last week+ no boosters are added to my account? 
  • steev007
    steev007 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    میخرد ولی جایزه نمیدهد

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @melisharr @nx6bg and @steev007, Hearty Welcome to all of you to the Candy Friends section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Like I have mentioned above, this category belongs to the Candy Friends game!!  But, it is OK, I will request our Community Manager to move this thread to the original Candy Crush area :+1: 

Can all of you provide your game user ID number with the help of this link  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

If you are logged into the game ONLY through Facebook, please let me know as this above link does not work for you!

** TO post back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @nx6bg

Along with your game ID number, Can you please provide the screenshot that the boosters were not added to your game?  The screenshots help the team to understand the issue better!! 

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @steev007

Can you please explain about the issue you are having in your game in English?  The Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to understand and communicate better.  No other languages are allowed here! 

By the screenshot you have provided, I can see that it is not the issue of boosters not being added to your stock!!  

Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?