💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Help us bring back 30-minute lives!

Options

Comments

• J_F_2010
    J_F_2010 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Agreed - they just want you to spend more money.  I'm done.
  • nm1985
    nm1985 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    This update for hour lives is crazy. I'm on level 4985 and this is the first time I've seriously considered quitting. If it isnt resolved soon I think there will be alot of people no longer playing .
  • shanserene
    shanserene Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    One hour lives wont keep me addicted to this game. It will push a lot of us away. Absence does not make my heart grow fonder. The one hour life wait time also makes me not want to buy gold, so if it's just a scheme to make more money, it's not working with me.  Stop being greedy.
  • pv2245
    pv2245 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Why is it just some people have to wait 60 minutes and others still on 30 minutes???? That 30 minutes free cookies stink since I’m not getting another life for 60😳 Are you trying to make us BUY time from you??? #giveusour30minutesback
  • mike25179362
    mike25179362 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Recently the game updated so that lives take 1 hour to regenerate instead of 30 minutes. This has caused a lot of frustration for me and a lot of the community because now, instead of my usual 4 or 5 full sets of lives per day, now I can only use 2. Combine this with not being able to send lives to friends and the game goes a LOT slower.

Hit the GREEN upvote button if you want 30 minute lives back!

Edit: Nice to see some support. 3 votes! Keep’em flowing!

Edit 2: 19 upvotes! Nice job! Let’s get those 30 minute lives back!

• Beingdefaruded
    Beingdefaruded Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Why are you surprised at any stunt this company pulls to defraud and 'cheat' their customers.  Reducing the number of moves on levels, increasing the number of blockers on levels, timed sugar drop rewards, and now 5 lives in an hour. I spend money with companies that value me as a consumer, and that most certainly does not include anything created by King.
    I play this game when I have literally nothing better to do as that is the level of interest it deserves.  King are really the lowest of the low when it comes to customer relations.
  • Philip
    Philip Posts: 43 Level 2
    Options
    Unfortunately, Candy crush saga has gone too far. King, this is a bad move. You are making your players lose interest by waiting the "1 hour" to play again. Instead of 5 lives, you only get 2 lives.  Don't do this in other Candy crush games. 

162 votes has been voted in 2 days.

• Wiiliam
    Wiiliam Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    Yes please go back to 30 minutes. 
  • ShannyMc
    ShannyMc Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am on level 5144 and have been playing for years and I can’t believe the amount of greed fuelled changes that have been made to this game. Price increases, amount of boosters decreased, piggy bank bars being cut in half (for the same price), timed boosters that rarely ever help you on the levels you’re playing, constant glitches in the game, etc. But this... 5 hours just to regain 5 lives? That’s garbage. King is one of the highest earning mobile game companies out there and it’s mostly due to candy crush and it’s millions of loyal players and this is how they “thank” us? Way to jump on the greedy corporate band wagon King. Real top notch! I’ll be deleting if the next update doesn’t see some improvements. 
  • terry811
    terry811 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
    C’mon candy crush ! An hour !   You’re turning away me and others.  If this doesn’t change I’m done and won’t come back. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?