💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Jackpot

Options
2»

Comments

• Roopanarayan
    Roopanarayan Posts: 46 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Options
    I have hit the jackpot only once in 5 years, there are many who haven't got it even once. Let people get jackpot at least quarterly or kindly remove it. In place of jackpot keep 5 extra moves icon so that like other boosters we can use it whenever we want extra moves.
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options
    I've won it enough times to forget exactly how many times I did. I'll say 4: twice at king.com and twice via the Win10 app. It might've happened more though.
    Anyway, don't feel you're missing out. The only useful boosters in there are the hammer & hand switch - and I'd much rather land on either of those instead of the Jackpot.
    Congrats wotawasteoftime on your, well, waste of time. :P
    @Nedman For me it's that damn fish. Now when winning Dynamic Duo challenges, I often get a 2-hr fish booster in a row. And the Spin Wheel, forget it.
  • shellkaid8
    shellkaid8 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I have only ever won it once in all the years I've been playing!! So I agree with the one who says take it off the wheel and put another treat on.😋😃
  • seasong
    seasong Posts: 113 Level 3
    Options
    Hi everyone 
    Today it’s my first birthday and I’d never won the jackpot 
    It’s a really joke, I’m arrived to the highest level and turned the wheel everyday 
  • hunnicutt4473
    hunnicutt4473 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options
    I have hit the jackpot twice in years playing !! I was beginning to think it was just there for looks ! 😂
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hey guys, the Jackpot is comparable to winning the lottery.  It really comes down to luck and chance as to where it will stop.  Although you might be discouraged because the spinning wheel never landed on it, please keep in mind that you can always win a free booster when playing the Spinning Wheel daily and it’s free!  This idea is being closed.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?