⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Saga Crashing

Options
skycheerful
skycheerful Posts: 6 Level 2
Hi everyone
I have Candy Crush Saga installed on Huawei Mediapad T1 8.0 with Android 4.3. Since few weeks whenever I try to launch the game, it crashed after showing orange King logo for 2,3 seconds. I have tried many methods like uninstalling and reinstalling, restarting device, force stopping, cache clear and even factory reset but nothing has worked. Unfortunately official android update is not available for this device.
Please help me in this regard.
Thanks

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @skycheerful
    We would like to welcome you to the king community. Thank you so much for being willing to joining🤗 

In very rare circumstances, there may be a widespread issue delivering the game to you - but this is very uncommon. If you’re having problems playing the game, it’s worthwhile doing some housekeeping steps on your device to maximize the chances of the game running smoothly for you.

Please try all the options below to resolve the issue:

• Force close all apps and restart your device making sure to leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds before turning it back on again.
    • Look for any updates for your device and the game app.
    • Make sure that you have sufficient memory free on your device. We normally recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.
    • As a last resort, we can try deleting and reinstalling the game as it usually fixes most issues. Simply make sure that your game is safely backed up to your King or Facebook account before proceeding with this step.*

*Please also note that any boosters or extra lives stored in the game may also be lost during this process, so it's worth trying to use them up before reinstalling. 

• skycheerful
    Options
    Thanks for your response buddy.
    I have tried all these things but nothing has worked. So I need some advanced level assistance.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @skycheerful, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you trying to play through Facebook because sometimes that does show up when using their platform.  I would suggest that you play through the Kingdom instead.  I haven't played through Facebook in a very long time.

• skycheerful
    Options
    No, I am not playing through Facebook. I downloaded it from Google Play Store. However, it is connected to my facebook account to save progress.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You might want to set up a King account and then sync both accounts together and then log out of Facebook and only play through the kingdom.  Like I mentioned above I don't use Facebook for my games because of the glitches.  Here is a link on how to sync them together.

When I said playing through Facebook I meant connecting to Facebook.  You might want to log out of Facebook and set up a King account.  I haven't used Facebook in a good year if not longer because of their glitches.  I'll give you some information here if you want to set up a King account. 
  • skycheerful
    Options
    I have done this but in vain. Actually my Candy Crush Saga Android App ( I am using Android 4.3.1) crashes immediately after showing orange coloured King logo when I try to launch it. So it is impossible to connect or disconnect it to Kingdom or any other network.
    If you are trying to say that I should play it by opening king.com website and using Kingdom account, although it is possible but extremely slow and tedious :( 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    I have done this but in vain. Actually my Candy Crush Saga Android App ( I am using Android 4.3.1) crashes immediately after showing orange coloured King logo when I try to launch it. So it is impossible to connect or disconnect it to Kingdom or any other network.
    If you are trying to say that I should play it by opening king.com website and using Kingdom account, although it is possible but extremely slow and tedious :( 
    If your device has any large size App installed, which affects RAM. Then there could be such a problem.
    Check again if unnecessary then Uninstall them.
    Let me know.
  • skycheerful
    Options
    There are no such apps installed. I have even factory reset the device but problem still persists. About 3GB free memory is available on my device.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    There are no such apps installed. I have even factory reset the device but problem still persists. About 3GB free memory is available on my device.
    Your device needs 2GB of RAM to run the game. Please check 🤔

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?