• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Fakhri, thank you for sharing. 
  • Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    Options
    @Elsa
    To tell you the truth I did not realize that when I used the "hide the signatures" option that I was hiding the signatures of everyone from my view. I just found it easier to focus on the posts and comments when I did it, I still do. I did not want to look at my signature all the time. I am trying to come up with an idea. 🙃
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Ok Let me know when you come up with something that works for you.
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    The beginner's improved my computer skills as well as guided me toward answers about the game. It is a fun way to learn.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    That is totally awesome to know how it’s working for you @Glenn1972!  Thank you for sharing.
  • Betts
    Betts Posts: 294 Level 4
    Options
    1. I found it myself.
    2. Contests are nice.
    3. The forum is confusing. I have no idea how to navigate here. I checked all instructions but still have no clue.But perhaps it is just me being stupid. ;)
    4. I am visiting it several times a day to check what is happening.
    5. Make it easier to find things.
    6. Yes. :)@Pounawea
  • Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited November 2019
    Options
    1)   Found the Beginners Corner seeing it posted in the community.

2)   Really enjoyed learning how to do screen shots.

3)   More device or computer skills that help for school, thru contests. The different type math question made me think . Love those !!!! @Betts said "3. The forum is confusing. I have no idea how to navigate here. I checked all instructions but still have no clue." and I feel the same at this point. I don't want to wreck the Community into chaos. Just need to learn in a safe place. 

4)   Visiting daily. Looking for game tips and to keeping up to date.

5)   Would like to know proper way to ask questions and where to ask.

6)   Yes. Would like to know how the games are written. Would like to have a long talk with the ones who wrote the hard, hard levels.       Lol
  • PooBarf
    PooBarf Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    1) i just stumbled on it looking for a place to complain, and found it to be quite interesting.
    2) my favorite activity is seeing what others are saying
    3)this is my first time
    4) make commenting easier at the end of a question so I Dont have to scroll up and down
    5)I love giving my options so feel free to contact me anytime😊

P.s. I still can't find info on why the spinner cheats
  • TheRevenger
    TheRevenger Posts: 161 Level 3
    Options
    1. Elsa's signature
    2. The contests are fun and I like chatting with the people who relax in  the Beginner's Lounge.
    3. More contests.
    4. I come when I get notifications that lead me here. So pretty often because I comment a lot. I just like chatting.
    5. Can you make it so you can win badges and possibly a few gold bars if you win a contest.
    6. I don't really have anything to say to them.
  • REVOLTS
    REVOLTS Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Ótimo jogo viciante ... Só uma reclamação. O tempo de espera por novas vidas . 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?