Win Free Gold Bars! Beat Satnam's score! (CANCELLED)

Options
13»

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello @ Elsa Everything is active for me. Did not receive anything. Have this read a few times. There was nothing there. You can also do it to me PN. Must go now. See you later...
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    In the message on the first page it states a link where you can now do K3ll's contest.  This contest will be run after K3ll's contest ends.
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
    Hello everyone  !!! It's very impressive when everyone wants to participate and wanted to win gold bars.  Because of choosing difficult task.  Most of the players get disappointment. I am sorry 😔 about it.  Next time I will be keep in mind. 
    And I wish next time you'll beat my score and win gold bars. Good luck to all. 
    #xoxo😊😊😊😊😊
    Have a great day. Keep laughing and keep smiling. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello dear @Elsa🤗 Good Morning!

Very Sorry!  I have not received your tag :(  I was just browsing through the special contests and saw that you have tagged me!!  Since we have few more hours, I will go and try to play the game -- beat the needed score or not :D  
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @PummyRaj I have a feeling that very few people are getting these tags.  This contest was cancelled but it will start again on Thursday with a different level when K3ll's contest ends.
  • kskhan
    kskhan Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • satnam
    satnam Posts: 848 Level 5
    Options
    kskhan said:
    Hey all
    Hi dear. How are you ? 
     this contest cancelled because of some reason if you want to beat my score than go In the message on the first page it states a link where you can now do this contest.  This contest is starts already there
    All the best 😊😊😊
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?