⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Every time I go into the game, the daily calendar goes to day 1.

Options
soupaj21
soupaj21 Posts: 4 Newbie
Every time I go into the game, the daily calendar goes to day 1. I cannot accumulate boosters this way. It also seems to give me a new fantastic 5 team every time. It does retain my progess and time for the booster wheel. I am not clearing my browser/cookies. Most times I am not even logging off my computer. I am playing throgh Facebook on a Chromebook. I was trying to open a ticket but there are no instructions for that. Only get a robot of no help whatsoever when I click 'Contact Us'. Had to create this account just to ask a question!

Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,982 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @soupaj21 and welcome to our community.  I am sorry you ended up joining our community because of this problem. There are a lot of fun and interesting things happening in the community and I hope you stay and explore and maybe even participate in some of the contests where you can win free gold bars and/or boosters.  

As far asyour specific problem -I recently saw another post about the same problem with the daily calendar.  Please clear your cache, make sure you have the most current version of the game and then restart your computer.  If you still have the problem - then please locate your game ID (the link will tell you how to find it: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247069/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it#latest

Once you have the number, please complete the contact form from this link:  https://soporto.king.com/contact.  In the meantime I will bring this up to the Community Manager since there seem to be several people with this problem - so it might be a temporary glitch some of you are experiencing.

Please have patience and you should hear from Customer Support in a few days.  Thank you.

• soupaj21
    soupaj21 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    I completed the contact form as instructed and got a robotic response back with tips on how to help my problem of not receiving lives from friends. This is not even what I opened the ticket for. It then goes on to say if that doesn't help, ask the Community. It kind of like a joke. Community sends me to support and support sends me to Community. I have tried all trouble shooting and the problem persists.I feel like they want me to just give up and play the game even though it is not working correctly or they don't really care that I stop playing.
  • cococrush
    cococrush Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    i got the same. i tried finding forums online, but weirdly, no luck. i have many instances of candys going off for no reason, color bombs triggered for no reason and just general crap. i  guess I'll quit playing if they're just going to keep screwing me.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?