💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

Original episode backrounds should come back.

Options
Chase_
Chase_ Posts: 103 Level 3
     I’ve been a fan of Candy Crush Saga since it came out, and every time I reached a new episode I was always excited to see the layout of it on the map screen. I also got very excited to see the backround that you saw while playing the level. It gave extra depth to the episode, and the level, that you were playing. Ever since the html5 version of Candy Crush saga came out I’ve been disappointed to find that these backrounds that I really liked were gone! I think the developers should bring this feature back and the cutscenes. I have a question too. Can’t you just use the episode backrounds from a older version of the game and bring them to the html5 version? By saying this I mean for the specific episodes that match to the one you’re playing. This feature doesn’t have to come back now, but I would appreciate it if it would come back in 3 - 6 months minimum.
1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,766 Sweet Legend
    Options
                                                                                            Hi there!

☺                              

The designers are not yet done with the design.

I hope you get votes. You can also vote yourself, so the interest for the players is aroused.

♥ Good luck and have a great weekend ♥
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,766 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Dear community,

thank you very much for sharing your opinion with the community. It seems that the general sentiment for our mobile players is quite positive whereas for our Win10 and Facebook players is not. Sidebar icons are shown in different sizes and smaller map.

As per every visual/display change, we always need some time to get use to them but perhaps, in this case, some improvements could be applied at least for Win10. As you know, I can't promise anything, but I'll be sharing this feedback and if anything can be changed, I'll let you know. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/547471#Comment_547471
  • Chase_
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
    Dear community,

thank you very much for sharing your opinion with the community. It seems that the general sentiment for our mobile players is quite positive whereas for our Win10 and Facebook players is not. Sidebar icons are shown in different sizes and smaller map.

As per every visual/display change, we always need some time to get use to them but perhaps, in this case, some improvements could be applied at least for Win10. As you know, I can't promise anything, but I'll be sharing this feedback and if anything can be changed, I'll let you know. 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/547471#Comment_547471
    So does this mean Win10 will get this feature first? If Win10 does get it will mobile and Facebook players eventually get it?
  • Chase_
    Options
    Spinnifix said:
                                                                                            Hi there!

☺                              

The designers are not yet done with the design.

I hope you get votes. You can also vote yourself, so the interest for the players is aroused.

♥ Good luck and have a great weekend ♥
    Thanks for the feedback! I hope the developers can finish this soon, but I don’t want to rush them because I prefer quality than quantity. I would suggest not releasing so many new episodes so the art team can catch up. I hope you have a good weekend too!
  • matchless
    matchless Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Wow ।।।
    I am so happy 

• Chase_
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • suradkar
    suradkar Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
  • Chase_
    edited January 2020
    Options
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,690 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Thanks for sharing the link @Spinnifix.  Will close this idea now.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?