No longer able to exit an unstarted board without losing lives - Information and feedback

Options

Comments

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi there @Fury161 First of all I want to thank you for being polite and respectful to all of us here. Here is the answer: as I already pointed out we are just volunteers which means that we don't have an answer to this. This is strictly up to the studio. I have to tell you that you are wrong, we are not sent here to calm the situation. If we are posting anything here, it's because it is our own opinion and we want to say it. We have never received the instructions on how to act regarding this. I was reading this thread for weeks and now I am really fed up with it as our Mother @Elsa. There is so much unnecessary negativity here and I decided to spread the positive energy. Let me tell you this: I am the kind of person who will react to anything with love. If anyone thinks they are provoking me with their comments they are wrong. You will receive only love from me, nothing else. That's all. Thanks for reading my post 🙏🏻
  • gryla
    gryla Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Dear Community,

Of course we have to fix this! It allows players a slight advantage in dealing with the random element in some levels. We would rather this be accomplished through purchases of gold or boosters. 

I don't care how many people complain about it this time, we won't back down.
    In the words of Mick Mulvaney, "Deal with it!"
    Here’s the thing: being able to restart a level over and over, especially with endless lives, increased the probability of me spending money on the game because I became so invested in the level and maintaining a streak of beating levels. Since this feature has been “fixed”, I have not played the game at all, and have felt no real investment in the levels I’ve played. 
  • Fury161
    Fury161 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Hi there @Fury161 First of all I want to thank you for being polite and respectful to all of us here. Here is the answer: as I already pointed out we are just volunteers which means that we don't have an answer to this. This is strictly up to the studio. I have to tell you that you are wrong, we are not sent here to calm the situation. If we are posting anything here, it's because it is our own opinion and we want to say it. We have never received the instructions on how to act regarding this. I was reading this thread for weeks and now I am really fed up with it as our Mother @Elsa. There is so much unnecessary negativity here and I decided to spread the positive energy. Let me tell you this: I am the kind of person who will react to anything with love. If anyone thinks they are provoking me with their comments they are wrong. You will receive only love from me, nothing else. That's all. Thanks for reading my post 🙏🏻
    Thanks for the reply @firebombmarkus
    Appreciate you trying to spread the positivity. But that’s the thing, you are defending a company that is showing nothing but distain for the community by not even replying to the biggest discussion on their board!!!

i would say ALOT of people are fed up with this aswell. Just want an OFFICIAL response. Is that so hard? What’s so hard about that????

Its just common courtesy 

BTW I’m a bit scared that Elsa is called mother! Is this some kind of cult!? Haha no offence 
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    @Fury161 Yes, it's a cult. Do you want to join? But we shower people with love here so you better be willing to receive some love 😊

I understand that you all want the official response but we (Superstars) can't help you there. Maybe I can help you with game issues. Just for the record, I am not defending anyone. You guys expect from us to give you an official answer when you know it's not our thing to do. Then you see people talking about some conspiracy theories including the Superstars. It was fun while it lasted. I am wondering what will they do now when we are really here in this thread 🤔 

I love this game. I never purchased anything because I don't want to. It's all your choice. My choice is to play and have fun with it. If I am stuck on a level, I just take a break and I usually finish the level once I come back to it. You might see me around giving advice like this to players. That's what we do, not what twisted minds are able to think up.

• firebombmarkus
    Options
    You better get ready for this! I am going to do something never seen before on this thread! I am going to shower you all with love 😍 Each one of you! You can't escape 😁

• lkap
    lkap Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    Lynette said:
    This reply is just my 'poorly informed volunteer' opinion ;)

I think, what is 'best for King' is to make the game streamlined and the same on all devices, (I'm talking here simply about the game, not all the various bonuses)
    This glitch that made you able to exit without losing a life was only ever available to some lucky players.
    None of King's other games worked like this, nor did most Candy Crush players have this advantage. 
    So the advantage was fixed.  

I understand (from this thread) that this means a lot to those of you who are commenting here and I am sorry you have lost something that made the game more enjoyable to you. It can be hard losing (or having a major change) in something  you have invested so much time and energy into.  

My attitude to change is to work with it, or accept it, depending on the circumstance and how important the issue is.

I commend you all on giving your opinions and feedback on this, but Candy Crush Saga is played by 9.2 million people (for 3 hours daily) so you're only very small number of the total players.  

Wishing you all the best  B)

I respectfully disagree on calling this a glitch.  Said glitch was “fixed” about a year or so ago and was reinstated rather quickly.  I’m not the only one on this board that remembers it either.  So it wasn’t a glitch.  That response was tried and failed very early on when we were actually getting responses from King employee until they put him/her in witness protection.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    mamacathy said:
    King is going to do what is best for them, so sad because I love CCS.

Well, I kind of agree with you. King is going to do what they think is best for them. And maybe they should only focus on the bottom line, relying only on momentum to stay relevant. And maybe they should lie to the players and tell them they are making changes to enhance the player experience when the players are telling them it is ruining the game. And maybe they should instruct paid employees to start a thread calling the removal of a feature a fix and then tell him to announce that an official statement is forthcoming from the Studio when it's not and then either instruct or at least allow him to abandon the thread without giving the promised reason it was so important to rip away this feature from players for the second time in one year. And maybe it is best for them to use rely on poorly informed volunteers to police the community--bless their hearts. Maybe they should do all these things. Or maybe they will realize too late that this is not what is best for them.

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @mercerik I saw several times that you were calling out the Superstars. So here we are. Do you have something to say to us?
    @firebombmarkus;

Excuse me, where did you get that idea? Why in the world would I call on you? You must be hallucinating! What drugs are you on? If I want to hear something, it is from the CM, not from any of you, not unless you can make a difference. Get it! 😂

FYI, this is not disrespect! I did not try to engage you! You were the ones who tried to stir trouble for me. Shame on you!
  • firebombmarkus
    Options
    Hi there @mercerik Well, from what I see here, that love showering helped. At least you are reacting positively and have a sense of humor now 😊 To answer your question - yes, I am on drugs, I am so high on love and you will only get love from me.
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?