💡 Please only post ideas on how we can improve the game Candy Crush Saga!
🔎 Before posting, check our ideas guide HERE
🚨 Looking for help? Head over to our Support and FAQ:s

More magic beanstalks

Options
They seem super random!  Is there logic!  Can we earn them?? 
7 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @hleenay The magic beanstalks sure come in handy however they come and go. They are not earned but I enjoy them also.
    I voted up.
    Kind regards,
    Glenn

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi guys, I am going through all these ideas and will be creating a master list.  Are you referring to this event?  If so, it's an event that hasn't been on my game in quite a while.  I'm not sure if they stopped it and put out new events instead.  Or, it could be that they are testing them so players are randomly chosen and then they monitor the progress.  If that is what you are asking then you can read how these events are done here.

Please let me know if this is what you were suggesting and/or if I answered your idea.

• Glenn1972
    Glenn1972 Posts: 16,650 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    Elsa said:
    Hi guys, I am going through all these ideas and will be creating a master list.  Are you referring to this event?  If so, it's an event that hasn't been on my game in quite a while.  I'm not sure if they stopped it and put out new events instead.  Or, it could be that they are testing them so players are randomly chosen and then they monitor the progress.  If that is what you are asking then you can read how these events are done here.

Please let me know if this is what you were suggesting and/or if I answered your idea.

Yes @Elsa this was what we were discussing.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Thanks @Glenn1972 for the update. I am redoing the ideas section and will be putting some of them into categories.  I will put this in events/challenges.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Not enough votes, old - closing.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?