⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Wheel and Extra Moves stuck on loading/ connecting

Answers

• qapla
    qapla Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    It says loading every time. I have clearing cache, clearing data and reinstalling the game many times. Please help  <3
    Device: Galaxy S10 plus
    Logged in through Kingdom
    Candy Crush version 1.170.0.2
    Level 2654
  • qapla
    edited February 2020
  • meechbell
    meechbell Posts: 26 Level 2
    Where are the ads? The struggle is real
  • Flanje
    Flanje Posts: 772 Level 5
    edited February 2020
    @meechbell They will come and go. More go for me at the minute!
  • Tanya_Pierot
    Tanya_Pierot Posts: 15 Level 2
    I find playing on a mobile phone, the game is MUCH different for me when i compare playing on mobile and playing on ipad. Certain features are in the mobile game that are not in the ipad game. Crazy. They should make the game and available features the same for every device. 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    I find playing on a mobile phone, the game is MUCH different for me when i compare playing on mobile and playing on ipad. Certain features are in the mobile game that are not in the ipad game. Crazy. They should make the game and available features the same for every device. 
    Hi @Tanya_Pierot
    Depending on your screenshot, I can see that there are several problems and your game may not be fully connected to the server. First check your device's operating system updates, then check for update to the game app.
    After doing this Log out game > Restart your device > Open game & Log in.
    Then let me know if you have the same problem.
  • qapla
    Those are my screen shots. I have done what you asked and nothing is different.
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Hi @qapla

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem on Loading issue.

Try these steps-

1. Check your internet connection. See the Internet Speed. If it's slow, try playing over Wi-Fi. 

2. If above method hasn't worked then try playing on King.com and check whether your Problem gets Solved on playing on King.com. To play on King.com, save your progress by logging into King Account.

I hope this helps.

Have A Nice Day!
  • AbhinavSargar
    AbhinavSargar Posts: 3,726 Level 5
    Hi @Tanya_Pierot

Welcome to the Community,

Sorry to hear about your Problem on Differences in levels of Different Devices.

I know that it's hard to solve levels because of there are some easy types of level on same Level(Consider Level 360)on one device and hard type of level on same Level (Level 360) on other device but there's a reason to keep these differences.

King tries to keep exactly same level built on every device but while developing and designing a game, there are some factors to look while developing-

•Programming Language Differences for Different Operating Systems-

Consider Android Operating System, iOS operating system, HTML5 Flash Online Play Platform, Windows Operating System and Facebook HTML5 Platform Play.

Android Programming Language is used while coding and designing Levels for Android Operating System.

While iOS uses Swift Programming Language for coding and Designing Levels.

HTML5 Flash Online Play uses different Scripting languages for the Development with HTML.
    Examples are HTML, JavaScript, VBScript, Visual C, Visual C++, Visual C# with Adobe Flash Players.

For Windows Operating System, Every type of Programming Language and Scripting Languages can be used Except Android Programming Language. Example- Java, ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, C++, C, C#, JavaScript, HTML, Python,Ruby, Swift, PHP. For Graphics, Various Editors for there Programming Language Support are used. Example- NetBeans ide for Java, Microsoft Visual Studio for ASP.NET,VB.NET, JavaScript and HTML.

For Facebook HTML 5 Platform Play, PHP, Erlang, Objective C, C++ and Java are used.

So you will see there are Different Languages and to make game in the same way for Every Device Every Operating System isn't easy. To make use of these languages, different softwares are used. Since there are different softwares for different programming language, there is no support for each Type of Graphic Tool found in different programming language editors and softwares which are used for giving same Level built experience for each Type of Operating System.

Thus, we cannot find accuracy in each level of different operating system and devices.

•Porting is also used if many Graphic Tools are missing which are required for Level Development. While Porting needs a lot of Programming Codes, there are less chances that you will see Same Level Built on every type of Operation System and devices. 

Thus, we cannot find accuracy in each level of different operating system and devices.

I hope this Helps.

Have A Nice Day!
  • Tuteekwa
    Tuteekwa Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited February 2020
    Am having the same problem with No Bonus Wheel, No Extra Moves, No Candy Shop! Can someone please help me on how to solved this? I reinstalled the game many times and also am playing on a 1to3 mb per second Internet speed! Need seriuos help on this! 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?