Upcoming changes in Candy Crush Saga: Sugar Track, Build-a-bot, and more

Comments

• kimberlicious
    kimberlicious Posts: 7 Level 2

More challenges sounds awesome!

• Bumper2019
    Bumper2019 Posts: 3,271 Level 5
    edited March 2020

"Very soon, the Sugar Track and the Candy Pet are going to be taking a break in some games. Also, the Build-a-Bot feature will be getting an update which will turn up the challenge a bit by not charging the bot when playing previous levels."

Déjà vu?

Is it an annual thing?

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3

They have already introduced changes in build a bot now you cannot build a bot by playing previous levels another big jolt to players. FIX then timed boosters then 5 sugar drops per level now build a bot and now upcoming removal of sugar drops and candy pet, clear indication quit the game

• rkchadalavada
    rkchadalavada Posts: 79 Level 3
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend

@JethrinaBodina well I tried Tiffi's thing twice and I am not trying it anymore. I can't even clear the first level. I am not going to use the few boosters that I still have on a difficult event like that when I need them just to clear the regular levels.

• Von_3
    Von_3 Posts: 502 Level 3

I play CCS for relaxation. I don't have the urge to gallop through new levels but like to play my favourite (old) levels until I have sufficient boosters to tackle a new level.

i stopped playing when the sugar drops changed to 5 per level and then came back when full candies were restored.

I have the feeling that the new changes are for the worst - if you can't fill the bot with old levels and if the sugar track goes then it will finally be the last straw for me after many years and I shall just delete the game. It is very disappointing because it has been a great game again since King reversed the previous changes.

I really don't understand why they have to 'fix' what isn't broken.

They already make millions on this game but are now driven by sheer greed to boost their coffers. They could save a lot of money by sacking some of their developers and leave the game as it was yesterday morning.

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3

I haven't had Didi or Rami for a while. Don't have the chocolate box. Can't be bothered to go back to old levels to play for sugardrops. Stopped that when they took away the option of resetting the board. Since then I've just played the new levels Wednesday and playing Monday for Dexter/the Space Race. Just to find out today I can't build the BOT! Which was full by the way last I played and now only half as usual on Mondays. So I didn't lose it by losing a level, and now I can't build it again!: Thanks a lot!

The bubblegum pop is really NOTHING to get excited about. Just another obstacle.

And taking away the ability to build up the BOT with previous levels will probably be the final straw for me

• JethrinaBodina
    JethrinaBodina Posts: 784 Level 5

@Elsa

I know, right? When I did it the first time it was becausemy Mom couldn't get through it. I wanted to see what the reward was so I persisted. The difference in that first level today was ridiculous. What I still wonder is what the timer means. If it's once in 24 hours, I should have still been halfway, and playing the second set of levels. The timer was at 20 hours when I played yesterday and it was way less than 24 hours after I played the day before that... I think it's on a static 24 hour clock, not like the timer on the Sugar Drops that resets when you've collected 180.

I wasn't nearly as frustrated the first time through as I was the second time. It's quite ridiculous. I really hope they change it.

• cazmartini
    cazmartini Posts: 150 Level 3

Once again Candy Crush is trying to fix something that isn’t broken. The earning boosters on previous levels is the only way to earn boosters to get you through most levels. If the levels were made achievable without boosters then nobody would care. They tried to take it away once before and there were many many unhappy people. Please listen to your players @candycrush

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?